• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• championship games thoughts

game number = 18 and H and p:TY - po:TY >145 and line >-8

championship game..
    home..
    previous outgained opponent by >145 yards..
    favorite <8 or dog

0-7 (6.93)

fade gb

tampa +3

tampa was a play last year (fading saints)
    avg line/total very close to today's

https://sportsdatabase.com/nfl/query...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-21-2021, 10:40 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: championship games thoughts

PO = 1 and p:PO = 1 and po:P1 < 10 and po:P2 < 10 and po:P3 < 10 and po:P4 < 10 and A and p:site = home and conference = AFC and surface = grass and 0 2002

afc..
    playoffs..
    previous game playoffs..
    grass..
    away..
    previous home..
    previous opp scored <10 each quarter..
    previous opp points 1-19..
    previous points <26

5-0 o/u (31.80)

so games go over by an avg of 31+ points in this scenario with the smallest being by 20.5 !!

buf over 54

Last edited by bleeker; 01-22-2021, 08:29 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

team angle on Packers

Comment

nice one rolltide

Comment

also seems to pick up some steam 2nd half of the season

Comment

Hmm. Conflicting trends on the Bay game...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                  Hmm. Conflicting trends on the Bay game...

I like rolltide's better dollars..

buf over 54
                  gb -3.5

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X