Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This hasn't happened...

...until now.

Just a head's up...beware...be careful. Because all the prognosticators I've seen on the boob-tube are predicting a high-scoring Bills/Chiefs game...combining to score over 60+ points.

I'm not trying to over-think this game but (and it's a big butt): This hasn't happened...

In the history of the database (since 1989), no team has played in their 4th straight home game vs a team off of a least 3 straight home games during the regular-season. And the database only goes back to the '01 season for the playoffs and since then, no team has played in their 4th straight home game vs a team off of at least 3 straight home games in the playoffs.

...until now.

The Chiefs are playing in their 4th straight home game and the Bills are off at least 3 straight home games.

So what do you do?

I don't know, that's up to you.

But there is this:

Home favs of less than -9.5 in the playoffs & not off a bye, vs an opp off a s/u win & not off a bye in which they scored less than 34pts & allowed less than 6pts are:

0-3 s/u
    &
    0-3 ats
    &
    0-3 o/u

scores of: 3-20, 16-21 & 15-16

Not very conducive for a high-scoring game or a Chiefs win s/u.

btw...every single one of those picks that had the very high scoring game also had the Chiefs winning...no one on the Bills s/u.

And there is only 1 game in the playoffs other than the Bills/Chiefs game in which CC host beat the same team on the road in the same season before week 7:

in '07...GB lost 20-23 s/u in OT to NYG

Bills+3

Bills m/l

Under 54 Bills/Chiefs

BOL!!!

Re: This hasn't happened...

Interesting situation. I?m with you on the Under, Rider. Think it?s a much lower scoring game than people think. Having said that, I don?t see a huge difference in # of bets or money wagered on the O/U. I haven?t bet the U yet though as I?m hoping that total jumps up a little as the public likes the over, usually. Good luck!

Comment

so far money evenly split, heavier tickets in GB game

tickets GB o 77%, $$ 55%
      tickets KC o 47%, $$ 47%

Comment

Comment

On the first game...I'm lookin' for overtime. I'm wary off all those systems on GB-, especially that ML playbook one, as they very well could blowout the Bucs. But grabbin' the nutsack & going against any CC home fav that had over 400 total yards & over 35mins TOP:

1-2 s/u
          &
          0-3 ats

All 3 went to Overtime.

Bucs +3' in OT

Over 53

One more thing I'm addin' to the Bills/Chiefs game from above...

Any CC game road team off a game in which they scored an interception TD:

2-0 s/u
          &
          2-0 ats
          &
          0-2 o/u

Bills +3

Bills m/l

Under the now 54'

BOL to All!!!

Comment

Good luck, Rider. Feel like Buff is screaming from the mountain top that they are the play. But people love the Chiefs and the fav. They just don't seem to be the same team right now.

Comment

Comment

BT,

I'm wary of both games...LOL...sheesh...as this is the first year that only the #1-seed got a bye week to start the playoffs. Both TB & Buff had to play WC games & that may just cost them. And both the Chiefs & the Packers may just explode with points scored, wouldn't surprise me at all, especially those teams that lost the CC on the road the previous year & now host CC at home...some blowout wins in there.

Either ways, my plays are in. Hoping for two great games today.

BOL with your plays today.

Comment

Calling the OT now!! Love it Rubatex

Comment

Didnt see you have been lurked in here before now.
                    Good to see you again RiderX. Always loved your post.

Hope everything is good.

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                    BT,

I'm wary of both games...LOL...sheesh...as this is the first year that only the #1-seed got a bye week to start the playoffs. Both TB & Buff had to play WC games & that may just cost them. And both the Chiefs & the Packers may just explode with points scored, wouldn't surprise me at all, especially those teams that lost the CC on the road the previous year & now host CC at home...some blowout wins in there.

Either ways, my plays are in. Hoping for two great games today.

BOL with your plays today.

Comment

Working...
                    X