Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship Games by the Drop

Green Bay Packers -3 (-125)
    Bet this one earlier in the week. Pack got ambushed in Tampa earlier this year. Don't see that happening again.

The GOAT returns to the AFC Championship game this year but a few things will be different. This one isn't in Foxboro. Brady won't have Belichick and Mc Daniels in his ear and the footballs will have air in them.

I rewatched the Bucs/Saints game last night. Quite simply, the Bucs defense won that game. The GOAT wasn't great. Completed just barely over half of his passes and threw for less than 200 yards. The Bucs defense kept giving the offense the ball in plus territory and they took advantage. I did see at least 3 balls that coulda shoulda been picked by the Saint's secondary. He will have to be much better in this one to get the W.

Meanwhile, the Pack took on the #1 defense in the NFL last week and smoked em. I was impressed by how hard the Packers running backs ran the rock and Rodgers was Rodgers. Davante Adams is a big fucking problem. Jalen Ramsey and Co couldn't cover him and neither will Carlton Davis.

Rodgers has this one right where it wants it. A revenge spot going against the GOAT this time in Lambeau. Rodgers threw 2 picks against the Bucs zone defense last time but I think the script reverses in this one. Brady may be the one throwing a pick or two.

Either way...this is gonna be a classic!

GL

Re: Championship Games by the Drop

the home thing to me with no fans is huge. i think it reduces most games to neutral status. brady played his career in foxboro. hes used to the cold. and imo, rogers when faced with adversity, folds. the goat does the opposite.

i hear u on last week but some of the stats surrounding the goat are just ridiculous.

such as every year he has a 74% chance to get to this game. that's higher than a pitcher throwing a strike or A PGA GOLFER MAKING A PUTT OVER 4 FEET. OR LEBRON MAKING A FREE THROW.. SEE LINK absolutely ridic

Greeny's Top 10 Tom Brady facts that will shock you | Get Up - YouTube
    Last edited by vern; 01-24-2021, 10:00 AM.

Comment

4000 yards & 40 tds this year. at age 43

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
        4000 yards & 40 tds this year. at age 43
        Rodgers this season 4299 yds, 48 Tds and 5 picks playing one less game. But I hear ya.
        Got me a bloody going already...gonna be a good day tater!

Comment

it sure is. that home thingy is scary.

bloodys are good & good for ye :)

Comment

Comment

The second game is the one that has me baffled. How bad is Mahome's toe? They haven't been covering anyway. Is it because the odds makers have been inflating their lines knowing that people will bet em anyway? Have they just been on cruise control? Or are they just not as good as last year?

How good is Buffalo, really? Beat a high school offense last week with a 10-14 point swing on a 100 yd pick six? Bills ran for 32 yards and had 188 yards passing. The week before, they could have lost to the Colts. With no running game except Allen himself...that's asking a lot for the kid to go into KC and beat the champs.

Over/Under looks too high until you look into it. Two of the worst red zone defenses. KC 32nd. Buf 28th. Once teams get into the red zone, they score TD's.

Tease the Bills to 9? KC hasn't beat anybody by that many since the Jets on Nov 1st!

Got some drankin to do on that one.

Comment

life, check Buff's red zone D for the past, I don't know, 5, 6 8 games. Thought I heard they were #1 in red zone D over this latest stretch. Maybe I was drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                  life, check Buff's red zone D for the past, I don't know, 5, 6 8 games. Thought I heard they were #1 in red zone D over this latest stretch. Maybe I was drunk.
                  It's looks only slightly better.
                  Balty 0 for 3
                  Indy 2 for 5
                  Mia 2 for 3
                  NE 1 for 1
                  Den 3 for 3
                  Pitt 2 for 2

So last 6 games Bill's red zone defense was 10 outta 17. 59% League average is 55%

Comment

Comment

bradah drop, interesting that the public money is coming in on tb and buff. at least as of thursday. books gonna need gb and kc. weird. my doggie instincts wants to go tb12 and the bills mafia, but how do u bet against rodgers and mahomes? i'm looking at a gb/kc ml parlay, but that could change.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Degenerate View Post
                        bradah drop, interesting that the public money is coming in on tb and buff. at least as of thursday. books gonna need gb and kc. weird. my doggie instincts wants to go tb12 and the bills mafia, but how do u bet against rodgers and mahomes? i'm looking at a gb/kc ml parlay, but that could change.

Yep my braddah! Smart people would leave these games alone but we ain't never been too swift! haha
                        I'm thinking about the same ML parlay. If GB wins, I might just bet some props on the AFC game and call it good.
                        I'll be at the bar for the first game. I'll take a poll of the real Joe Public!

Comment

My book has GB/KC ML parlay at +158 WTF....I hit submit!!

Comment

ha! u know it! i like the over 2nd game. that's a great price for the ml parlay, btw

Comment

Where is that goofy Denny at? I’m sure we are all fuck!

Comment

Working...
                              X