FaDe Me MNF 18 November 13 NEngland goes to Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaDe Me MNF 18 November 13 NEngland goes to Carolina

'Kay folks ALL last week I was thinking New England with a BYE going into Carolina should win this game ( Brady + Billichek great combination ) - and since I thought it should be sooooo easy - I have decided to "go the other way" - (Since I always pick losers) - Fer tonight I am gonna go with the Carolina Panthers -2.5 and to go over 46 These are from my local bookie , ... FaDe Me and CA$H in at yer local bookie !
    Last edited by Mr.Jinxy; 11-18-2013, 05:21 PM. Reason: Better Betting Line obtained

Originally posted by Mr.Jinxy View Post
    'Kay folks ALL last week I was thinking New England with a BYE going into Carolina should win this game ( Brady + Billichek great combination ) - and since I thought it should be sooooo easy - I have decided to "go the other way" - (Since I always pick losers) - Fer tonight I am gonna go with the Carolina Panthers -2.5 and to go over 46 These are from my local bookie , ... FaDe Me and CA$H in at yer local bookie !
    With the aforementioned bets I now stand at 29WINS/29LOSSES/1TIE - Fading myself was TUFF, ... but got lucky !

Comment

Working...
    X