NFL Plays Week 16 - Sunday Night Comp added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 16 - Sunday Night Comp added

Finished week 15 NFL 6-2 (+$1,410), including an easy GOM winner on the Steelers as they bolted to a big lead and coasted home. First 15 weeks in the NFL combined now 74-55 (+$3,925). Week 16 I have a total of 10 plays going Sunday including my $500 NFL Play of the Week. I absolutely loooo-oove the board again this week, and have 6 $400 plays in addition to the $500 Play of the Week. Plays available any time from now till kickoff Sunday, please don't wait till late Sunday morning if at all possible.

I am no longer offering weekly passes, but I will sell monthly passes for $100. All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail is kpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail to jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Single daily passes will be available for $35 for multiple play Sundays and $25 for Thursday night/MNF plays. The $100 monthly passes at this point will get you all my NFL plays through the Super Bowl.

Comp Play for week 16
    $300 New England +2 $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Philadelphia -3 $WINNER$ (+400)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Good Luck JJ!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

Comment

These were my plays early today...

$400 Buffalo +3 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)

$500 Carolina -3 (-120) NFL Play of the Week ​$WINNER$ (+500)

$400 Washington +3 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Tampa Bay +4 LOSER (-440)

$400 Indianapolis +7 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Indianapolis/Kansas City under 45 $WINNER$ (+300)

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

big day. Nice

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          These were my plays early today...

$400 Buffalo +3 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)

$500 Carolina -3 (-120) NFL Play of the Week ​$WINNER$ (+500)

$400 Washington +3 (-125) $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Tampa Bay +4 LOSER (-440)

$400 Indianapolis +7 (-120) $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Indianapolis/Kansas City under 45 $WINNER$ (+300)

Heading out for the night, here are the rest of my plays I had today, along with tonight's play as an added comp...

$300 Arizona +10 $WINNER$ (+300)

$400 Oakland +9.5 LOSER (-440)

$300 New England +2 $WINNER$ (+300)

​$400 Philadelphia -3 $WINNER$ (+400)

Comment

I am pretty sure I have never in my 52 years of life seen a team with less heart than the 2013 Chicago Bears, Philly shows up with nothing to play for, they have to beat Dallas next week no matter what. The Bears have a division championship on the line and come out and lay a colossal fucking egg on national TV. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a football game more in my life. Mark Trestman may know his X's & O's offensively, but he hasn't a clue how to motivate a team to win a game. A Lovie Smith coached team would NEVER EVER play so lifeless like this with no emotion with so much on the line. Anyway, had to say all that, 8-2 killer week (+$2,120).

Comment

Great Day! Congrats!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                  I am pretty sure I have never in my 52 years of life seen a team with less heart than the 2013 Chicago Bears, Philly shows up with nothing to play for, they have to beat Dallas next week no matter what. The Bears have a division championship on the line and come out and lay a colossal fucking egg on national TV. I don't think I have ever enjoyed a football game more in my life. Mark Trestman may know his X's & O's offensively, but he hasn't a clue how to motivate a team to win a game. A Lovie Smith coached team would NEVER EVER play so lifeless like this with no emotion with so much on the line. Anyway, had to say all that, 8-2 killer week (+$2,120).
                  I often agree with a lot of things you say. But this one I couldn't agree more with.
                  Sitting here last night watching the game and thinking what you wrote pretty much word for word.
                  The Bears knew everybody else in the battle for the division lost and all they had to do was win.
                  People get pissed when I say this. But just because your the starter you should not have a never ending leash.
                  Please explain how a backup can move the offense better than the starter. They both are working with the same unit...
                  Now you know this as the coach and you don't even consider going to the bench ?
                  So you bench Cutler. He gets upset...Tough shit.
                  Sometimes as a coach you need to make a move just to shake the trees.

Nice job this week on your plays.

Comment

Working...
                  X