2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Taking the night off in NFL and CBB!Sometimes it's nice just to take a break!I did look at the card and nothing really stood out to be a bigger play so not missing out on anything!
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Mac, you feeling OK? Agree, sometimes its good to rest up and recharge the batteries. Enjoy your night off.
      Money won is twice as nice as money earned
      Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

I think a lot of this are doing the same thing tonight Mac.
        Right before the holiday you kind of get burnt out from all the running around and everything else that goes on

Comment

Gamer!

I'm working on a blog to post on Fantasy Football when next week is over so all the stats are final.Got to think of a name,but somewhere on the lines of winning Fantasy Football Championships.Going to go over doing your homework before you draft,mock drafts,waiver wire,trades.Going to have it all.Thought it would be neat to cover everything and do it while it is fresh in my mind.Already started a rough draft.
          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12

Comment

Jerry Jones' $125 million 34 year old choker of a quarterback goes down with a herniated disc for who knows how long. In comes 35 year old, never was been, Kyle Orton with no younger QB in the wings to develop... not even on the practice squad! What an awesome, forward thinking GM the Cowboys have.

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
              Mac, you feeling OK? Agree, sometimes its good to rest up and recharge the batteries. Enjoy your night off.
              That is the other thing as I am fighting a headache that has made me lie down for a couple hours today.I didn't even watch most of the football game so I didn't even get a chance to have a halftime play.
              2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
              5* 6-8
              15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
              10* GOY 1-0
              5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
              5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                That is the other thing as I am fighting a headache that has made me lie down for a couple hours today.I didn't even watch most of the football game so I didn't even get a chance to have a halftime play.
                Hope you feel better soon. I suffer from migraines myself. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMule View Post
                  Hope you feel better soon. I suffer from migraines myself. Merry Christmas.
                  Don't get them often,but when I do they suck!!

Merry Christmas to you too!
                  2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                  5* 6-8
                  15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                  10* GOY 1-0
                  5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                  5* 18-12

Comment

I missed the 4th quarter cooking dinner. Thought I had a winner and come back and find another late collapse. Hope you feel better.
                    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                      Gamer!

I'm working on a blog to post on Fantasy Football when next week is over so all the stats are final.Got to think of a name,but somewhere on the lines of winning Fantasy Football Championships.Going to go over doing your homework before you draft,mock drafts,waiver wire,trades.Going to have it all.Thought it would be neat to cover everything and do it while it is fresh in my mind.Already started a rough draft.
                      I'm sorry. I really enjoyed and appreciated the comments you left in the blog for me.
                      Been running around and forgot to pm you on here with a thank you and also to discuss the blog with you.
                      When your close to doing it remind me and I will create a fantasy football category on our blogs page.
                      I was thinking during the season you should do one on waiver wire pick ups...
                      Calling it something simple like "The Wire" or Walking The Wire"
                      Use the title you came up with a post season review and the next year as a season preview

Sorry again for not writing. But got on here and figured out how to do some theme edits after a year...
                      So I'm under the hood messing with that so I can get the new look up soon

Comment

Hey who put the Chia-Pet on Berman's head??
                        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                          Hey who put the Chia-Pet on Berman's head??
                          He should get a brush cut or shave his head. Dude looks like he is combing over his ear hair for fucks sake.

I tapped out years ago to fighting that battle. Shave it down or get a weave. Clown !
                          Heard he is a real ass anyways.

Comment

Working...
                          X