Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night NFL

YTD 11-7 +11.2

Jags+7' x3...I won with them Bengals Sunday, Watched the entire game and concluded the Steelers just suck and was riddled with injuries,But The Bengals should never be laying 7+ to anyone! Sure the Jags haven't won in over a year but Last week the Bengals are still laughing and reading headlines..

They had not beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh since 2015...the offensive line and the injuries were all as bad as we’ve seen them in the Ben Era. Pittsburgh was missing two starting linebackers, including that Watt guy, who’s pretty good, and two D-linemen, including Stephon Tuitt, well-known 2015 Andy Dalton wrecker. Not to mention their best receiver, Diontae Johnson. Talking about how good you are after you’ve beaten two mediocrities (and lost to another) is not the mindset you want your young roster to possess. This is a Trap game, They just beat their biggest rival, And have Green Bay on deck, They opened the season with a OT win at home over the Vikings, Then went to Chicago and layed a turd with the Steelers on deck,4 turnovers, I dont think this team is mature enough to handle success and will come out Flat tonight.

The Jags are hungry, They do suck but will play hard as to not be embarrassed on National TV(Their only game this year n the spotlight) The Bengals QB loves his new toy ,Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase ,The solution is let Shaquill Griffin follow Chase. During the Cardinals game, Griffin followed DeAndre Hopkins and held him to just three catches for 21 yards. That was the first time in Griffin’sed andwas riddled with injuries career that he followed a receiver for an entire game. He said that actually made his job a little easier.

“It was definitely different [and] it is a lot easier to study because you know you are not studying multiple receivers. That was my job [though] to keep him as quiet as possible. I feel like he did not get as many targets as he probably would have liked but you know a quiet game is not too bad for me,” Griffin said.

Griffin is the team’s best corner. His job needs to be taking away Burrow’s favorite threat. So, let him chase Chase.... stop Chase and the Jags may win SU!
Working...
X