NFL Playoffs 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoffs 2014

Finished week 17 NFL 5-6 (-$725), Final regular season 2013 numbers are 87-63 (+$5,320). Divisional round plays were all sent out late Tuesday night. I have a play going in each game this weekend, 1-$500, 2-$400 and 1-$300 play.

Single weekend passes will be available for $35 during the playoffs or you can get all my remaining NFL plays through the Super Bowl for $60.

All payments need to be sent to my personal Paypal account. My Paypal acct. e-mail is kpowers3@wi.rr.com , please include an e-mail address with your purchases so I know what mail address to send the plays to. Anyone that doesn't leave an address I will assume the plays to be sent to the address associated with the purchasing Paypal acct. If anybody has any questions about the service send me a PM on the site or send me an e-mail to jump1961jack@yahoo.com

Single weekend passes will be available for $35 during the playoffs or you can get all my remaining NFL plays through the Super Bowl for $60.

Comp Play
    $300 Teaser N.O./Seattle under 51.5 W & Indy/N.E. under 57.5 (-120)
    Both sites are expecting very windy conditions today along with rain. Running games should be accentuated by all 4 teams. New Orleans in particular will enter their game wanting to run the ball better than last time after the way that game went. In New England Talib should take away T.Y. Hilton limiting Luck's passing outlets and I think both teams game plans have to be to run the to begin with. Patriots red-zone offense is severely limited without Gronk. Field goals over 40 yards should be a dicey proposition in both games today also. ​LOSER (-360)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Playoffs 2014

Nice job on the regular season.
    Good luck on the playoffs

Comment

good luck on your plays this post-season, as we know your clients will increase the amount they bet in the playoffs no matter what.

Comment

JJ
        2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
        2012 - 2013
        NBA 33-18-1
        MLB 16-12
        NFL 27-13-1
        CFB 12-11
        CBB 9-2
        MLB 2013 2-0
        NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Comment

Good luck on your plays JJ
            NFL 2014-2015
            Overall 13-11-1
            Playoffs

MLB 2014
            134-99-3 +30.89
            2* 2-2

Comment

These were my plays today, I pushed this first game but am quite sure all my guys got it as a winner cause the line changed to pick almost immediately after I sent them out...

Saturday January 4th, 2014
              $400 Indianapolis -1 Normally I would fade a match-up with such recent revenge. Just a few weeks ago Kansas City got thumped at home by Indianapolis and the contrarian play is to play the loser of the first game in the 2nd meeting just a few weeks later. Too many fundamental match-up advantages for the Colts here though. Let's start with the fact I think the Chiefs are a fraud. They beat one playoff team this year, and that was way back in week 3 when they snuck up on a still jelling Eagles team. The rest of their wins read as a who's who of bad teams this season. The Colts beat Seattle, Denver and San Francisco, to me that looks like everyone's list of the most likely Super Bowl contenders heading into the playoffs. It also is a list of teams with very divergent abilities and game plans, so the Colts are equipped to beat teams that can change what they do. The Chiefs don't have that ability, they have to run the ball and play tough defense of they are screwed. The Colts run defense, especially the last month of the season has been very good, and their pass rush will be a major problem for the Chiefs, especially if the Colts are ahead and the Chiefs need to rally. In the playoffs the Quarterback position is magnified and the Colts have a huge advantage with Andrew Luck over Alex Smith. Much of the Chiefs success against bad teams was fueled by turnovers as their +22 ratio attests. The Colts won't help them out in that category as they committed the least amount of turnovers in the NFL. PUSH

$400 Philadelphia/New Orleans under 54 $WINNER$ (+400)
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Here are my plays for today...

Sunday January 5th, 2014
                $400 Cincinnati -6.5 (-115) The obvious advantage here is the Bengals home field advantage which they applied towards their 8-0 SU/ATS record at home this year. Huge fundamental advantage for the Bengals here in the running game with their 2 headed Green-Ellis/Bernard attack against the worst run defense in the AFC playoffs (allowed 4.6 ypc and 14 rushing TD's). With rain early and a possible 3 inches of snow later that game the running game will be the most important deciding factor. The Bengals run D on the other hand allowed just 4.0 ypc and the 4th least rushing TD's allowed in the NFL. Certainly Dalton needs to do a better job taking care of the ball here, but he does have 17 TD passes his last 5 home games. Should the Chargers run D be keying on the Bengals running backs their pass defense is likely to fail as they allowed the 4th most passing yards in the NFL along with a 96.4 passer rating allowed (28th in the NFL). LOSER (-460)

$500 San Francisco -2.5 (-115) NFL Play of the Week As a Packer fan it sometimes is hard to make these big plays against my team, especially in the playoffs. The truth is, if anybody should be able to know when my team is set up to fail it should be me. Almost every key fundamental advantage favors the 49ers here. The Packers defense has been horrible this year, especially when Matthews has been hurt and he is injured yet again. Not often mentioned though is this defenses' need for playmakers and how much they miss Charles Woodson's contributions on that front. Losing Johnny Jolly also was a huge blow to their run defense. To sum up, the Packers defense has always relied on big plays to balance the fact they just are not that good at slowing offenses down. They now lack those playmakers, so the turnovers Green Bay used to count on are not happening and teams are marching down the field on them at will. Their newly found running game with Eddie Lacy certainly helps them match up better with San Fran than they did last year. The problem is the Packers still need to be able to pass and the O-Line protection has been sketchy at best. Last week against a Bear team that has basically no pass rush, Aaron Rodgers was under pressure all day. Against the Niners it should be much worse. I expect the Packers to be forced to punt at least 3 more times than San Francisco, and in the playoffs that is a huge advantage without the help of turnovers. $WINNER$ (+500)

$300 San Fran/Green Bay over 45.5 LOSER (-330)

Comment

This weekends plays were sent out late Tuesday night.

Comment

Re: NFL Playoffs 2014 - Comp Play added

Comp Play
                    $300 Teaser N.O./Seattle under 51.5 W & Indy/N.E. under 57.5 (-120)
                    Both sites are expecting very windy conditions today along with rain. Running games should be accentuated by all 4 teams. New Orleans in particular will enter their game wanting to run the ball better than last time after the way that game went. In New England Talib should take away T.Y. Hilton limiting Luck's passing outlets and I think both teams game plans have to be to run the to begin with. Patriots red-zone offense is severely limited without Gronk. Field goals over 40 yards should be a dicey proposition in both games today also.

Comment

Comment

Good luck jj

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          Comp Play
                          $300 Teaser N.O./Seattle under 51.5 ​W & Indy/N.E. under 57.5 (-120)
                          Both sites are expecting very windy conditions today along with rain. Running games should be accentuated by all 4 teams. New Orleans in particular will enter their game wanting to run the ball better than last time after the way that game went. In New England Talib should take away T.Y. Hilton limiting Luck's passing outlets and I think both teams game plans have to be to run the to begin with. Patriots red-zone offense is severely limited without Gronk. Field goals over 40 yards should be a dicey proposition in both games today also.

These were my plays today...

$400 Seattle -7.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$300 Indianapolis +7.5 (-120) LOSER (-360)

Comment

The upside to getting your plays out early

Comment

Never bet against billy the hood in playoffs!!!
                              U didn't get memo!!!!??
                              fuckin hate pats!!!!
                              actually hate boston all together!

get em tommorow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X