Clear All

• Rolling with Mahomie

Chiefs -2.5

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I'm not posting my plays anymore. You ungrateful bastards

Comment

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            Hey kid. Thanks for acknowledging me.
            I think I'm older than you.
            How are you and your family doing during these awful time's?

Comment

You think you are older than me? My family is good JD. I am 60 though, so you are not older.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                You think you are older than me? My family is good JD. I am 60 though, so you are not older.
                No way. I thought you was younger.
                Glad to hear your family is doing good. Val and my son had Covid the last few weeks and theyr'e doing good now.

Comment

Geez JD it's pretty quiet around here for the most part but make no mistake myself and others most definitely have noticed and appreciated your occasional nice picks and I have bet both your recent offerings of KC and GB

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post

No way. I thought you was younger.
                    Glad to hear your family is doing good. Val and my son had Covid the last few weeks and theyr'e doing good now.
                    Good to hear they're doing good JD.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                      Geez JD it's pretty quiet around here for the most part but make no mistake myself and others most definitely have noticed and appreciated your occasional nice picks and I have bet both your recent offerings of KC and GB
                      I know. I was just goofing around to take my mind off of my awful fantasy football team.
                      Boy my team stinks this year. At least I'm not the Lions

Comment

Yeah I knew that lol and yes the Lions, oh boy ! Good news is they're used to that in Detroit. Thanksgiving against the Bears could be the one as they are only 4 point dogs

Comment

Well I was 0-1 going against you fkin old goat. Dusty Rhodes son of a plumber!

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
                            Well I was 0-1 going against you fkin old goat. Dusty Rhodes son of a plumber!
                            Dusty was a legend. His son Cody was recently introduced before a match the grandson of a plumber.

Comment

Working...
                            X