Covid -19 tracker update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid -19 tracker update

Might want to keep your eye on this guys, lines will be moving when the dust settles

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/...v1p0mtgq14qz59

Chris Jones for KC is out tomorrow night with corona...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
      Chris Jones for KC is out tomorrow night with corona...
      So he's sitting on the sidelines drinking beer?

Comment

bump this up lots going on and that site is updating

Comment

This shit has to stop. Vaccinated has the same potential to test pos, get sick or pass on the covid, as non vaccinated. None of these players are sick. Ignore the fake tests and play the damn game before we get another season of no fans, bubbles, etc. College hoops had over 20 games postponed or cancelled. In short order I expect the liberal Ivy league will be the 1st to pull the plug on the season. Then the domino effect will follow.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

You can add me to the list, I tested positive yesterday. Mild flu-like symptoms which are actually better today than the last two days

The only player that I can think of in pro sports that has ended up in the hospital through all of this is Eduardo Rodriguez with the Red Sox, and his deal was a heart issue that very well could have been non-covid if the truth was known

Comment

can't remember the last time I had the flu was so long ago...

if I go down I would celebrate with joy if I had the flu... it would either be... high blood, cholesterol, heart attack, cancer, run over by a car... I would laugh my ass off if I die of the flu .... why ... I work outside most of my life so flu to me is like a running nose

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
                This shit has to stop. Vaccinated has the same potential to test pos, get sick or pass on the covid, as non vaccinated. None of these players are sick. Ignore the fake tests and play the damn game before we get another season of no fans, bubbles, etc. College hoops had over 20 games postponed or cancelled. In short order I expect the liberal Ivy league will be the 1st to pull the plug on the season. Then the domino effect will follow.
                Yep I'm with all that Joe, where the fuk does this end. I know probably 10 people who've had one of the variants, only one was sick to the point of going to a doctor or a hospital and he was overweight. I understand that we have to be concerned about the vulnerable and I know some people get real sick but I've done my part with two vacs and a booster and passports to get in anywhere. I follow all the rules but it's time to let the chips fall where they may.

If vaxed people can spread this as well as unvaxed what are we accomplishing here I just don't get it. If your scared or vulnerable stay home and look after yourself

Comment

Exactly. It's all about power & control, especially for the left. Have to go on & live life. Masks & restrictions are bullshit, always have been.

Comment

Lots of these players are back in-play as they are coming off the covid list...Browns especially...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                      Exactly. It's all about power & control, especially for the left. Have to go on & live life. Masks & restrictions are bullshit, always have been.
                      Yep!!

And unfortunately most of the actual politicians on the right are making a mint off of this too. Can't trust either side anymore. None. Of. Them.

Comment

Working...
                      X