Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Phins fan, I rarely bet the Dolphins correctly, but …

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Phins fan, I rarely bet the Dolphins correctly, but …

I went in XL this week at -9. Think this D will confuse the shit out of Wilson and Dolphins coming off a bye. Like I said, I miss on my team a lot, but I’m on em big today. GLTA!

Comment

You're not gonna miss today, Brian. Flores 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS vs the Jets. Fins are rolling. Jets are crashing. Good luck, bro.

Comment

Thanks, Jim. Sure hope we’re right! $$$$

Comment

I usually stick to mostly totals in NFL...but i'm jumpin on this train

Lets roll

Comment

Let’s go!! to us!

Comment

A little late to the party your throwing Brian and maybe a good thing as I grab the juicy live line after the Jet TD lets get this guys

1a.jpg

Comment

Holy CRAP should have waited lol it's -2.5 after the FG now and I sure would have liked that C'mon Dolphins time to wake up

Comment

Train is currently derailed. Bout as bad a start as we could’ve had. Finally got a stop and penalty in our favor. See if we can get back on track. F*ck, I shouldn’t have posted!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                    Train is currently derailed. Bout as bad a start as we could’ve had. Finally got a stop and penalty in our favor. See if we can get back on track. F*ck, I shouldn’t have posted!
                    relax BT great post and lots of time, here come the Phins brother 10-7

Comment

After a nice breakfast we're 17-17 and 25 minutes to go looking good now boys

Comment

Musical interlude now as we get ready to finish this off lol

Comment

If they go punch one in right here i'll still feel pretty good about -10

Comment

24-17 looking good for now coach

Comment

Yes sir...now we just need the Jets to lay down like the quitters they are

Comment

Working...
                              X