xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmas

Weird day here as my son and his wife made me take a rapid test because I've been coughing a bit the last 12 hours, smokers cough probably I don't know. I said I wouldn't take one and they said nothing personal but we can't stay so I did it. They are so fuckin anal about this shit it drives me up the wall they're both boosted and the kid has two my wife has two and I'm boosted and they're in great health wtf is wrong with people. This is out of hand already and I blame that fuckin idiot Fauci for fear mongering, enough already. Anyways I tested negative

Changed my mind after the test to GB -8 -101 for the 1st game after all the evidence had me convinced to take Cleveland, the negative test has changed my perspective LOL

I’m sick of all the bullshit too Tom

Fuck Fauci

Comment

Glad you tested negative tom...

All this info here in the NFL forum and I didn't get to take it all in before the kick...

Needed some action so I rushed in a teaser GB and Indy

Gambling problems? Call 1-800-gambler

Comment

Good grief. Sorry you had to be threatened into a rapid test by family. Way too much fear right now. I called Mom up in Ohio. She attends the same sort of Christmas party every year, but she's not going this year. Over 30 people will be attending, and some of them might be unvaxxed! So she cooked and baked per usual, then carried the food across town and dropped it off right before the Christmas gathering and headed home. She's not insane, just a bit scared.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I have Zona for the 2nd game tonight.

Comment

fukin stupid is as stupid does ! Had Cleveland as my play right up till game time, always listen to the advice of good punters .....

Arizona is now -3 could have had them at -1 before the last game shit gonna live bet this one I guess

Comment

This covid shit ain't going away...the world has to figure out a way to live with it...and make China pay for every life lost, every penny lost, all of it. Gonna' stop before I really go on a rampage.

BOL tonight Thomas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Weird day here as my son and his wife made me take a rapid test because I've been coughing a bit the last 12 hours, smokers cough probably I don't know. I said I wouldn't take one and they said nothing personal but we can't stay so I did it. They are so fuckin anal about this shit it drives me up the wall they're both boosted and the kid has two my wife has two and I'm boosted and they're in great health wtf is wrong with people. This is out of hand already and I blame that fuckin idiot Fauci for fear mongering, enough already. Anyways I tested negative

Changed my mind after the test to GB -8 -101 for the 1st game after all the evidence had me convinced to take Cleveland, the negative test has changed my perspective LOL
              They got cooties on them swabs! fucked your thinking up Brother!

Comment

My wife is forced into retirement because of that Asshole Biden and OSHA mandate....FUCK THEM!

Comment

That's fuckin Bull Shit Bob can she sue ? Probably not but they deserve to be

They got cooties on them swabs! fucked your thinking up Brother!
                  Wouldn't surprise me one bit

Start of the 4thq to get all my money back

1a.jpg

Comment

wow even when I win I gotta suffer right till the end but I'll take the big win for a profitable christmas

Comment

Hear hear. I had a rather big discussion with my father the 23rd we are running on 3rd booster in Denmark now. And he said just go get in line and waste 5 hours in line and get that shot. While i said no. I want to decide for my self if i want it or not. I probably cant since government will most likely force me in 6 weeks to get one or limit what i can do then. Both in freetime and at work . I never needed anything vaccine against the flu. Im never ill. I might get the covid some day but most likely i wont be that ill. Its f****** bull**** rant over . Arrgghhhh f*** them Cardinals. Especially now since niners didnt want to win and take advantage of the cards loss as well

Comment

Working...
                      X