Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOL Guys!!!...

tigerman,

We got this. Go to page 3 of the 'service plays'...down to 'relentless sports':

"Lock of the Century"...KC m/l

The KOD...

Comment

oh shit ... lock of the century? famous words from Brandon Lang you do know that when they let you bet money line on both game there is a very high chance that one of them will lose ? it happens many time before....most of the time when the line is 7 or more they don't even offer money line... anyway... just my thought and it look too damn easy... just bet it but saying is the lock of the century is instant death right there

Comment

That's funny Rider. I saw the same thing and I almost posted it. I got distracted.. otherwise I would have. I noticed that Touts are about 9-1 on KC. I think that's a good sign.

Good luck to us!

Comment

A look ahead to the SB:

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=week%3E...20and%20op%3AH

8-1 s/u & ats...

...the only s/u loss was by 3pts...29-32 but ats win in that wild 4th-Qtr...Panthers vs Patriots

on a side note: t'was a 'hook-away' from going 4-0...as all those dropped passes by the Rams cost the cover, but there was more to it than that. Some of the decisions & play-calling by the Rams were just atrocious; found myself grumbling 'what the f*ck are you doing?' LA will have to play a perfect game from start to finish just to be able to win & so far from what I've seen, they won't. For being a smart man, McVay does a lot of dumb sh*t... The Rams should have destroyed the 49'ers last night.

Haven't even started doing my 'deep-dive' into the SB yet, but before those CC games were played I thought the Bengals were going to win the SB. They take advantage of the opponents' mistakes time after time after time & they beat the #1-seed & the #2-seed...both on the road. They remind me of the Ravens in '12.

Right now, as it stands...I have Bengals +3' winning s/u by 3pts., going under 50 & really good possibility of OT...24-21.

Comment

Working...
          X