super bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Hate that everything I find favours the Bengals because I believe Rams will win and cover this game and as vern has said elsewhere D wins championships which I believe to be true more times than not. That being said I was wandering around the mine and found this simple query not sure if it's already been brought up but the team that has less wins to date this season than their opponents are 13-2 ats and 10-5 su, 9-1 ats if they're the dog

game type=SB and tS(W@team and season)<oS(W@team and season)

jeez everything we've come up with so far is BENGALS but one always has to remember that all database trends have two numbers for a reason lol. Mathematically what are the chances of this trend going to 14-2 ats to 13-3 ats, is that just 50-50 because it's still just a game of chance ?

Comment

Thomas,

You're thinking too much. Triple J's gonna' go off.

I will never back a team that gives up 140.0 rush yards & 30.7 points per game:

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=team%3D...20day%3DSunday

Comment

Comment

super bowl
            favorite
            p: 0 points 1st quarter

0-4 (-16.6)

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=game%20...0p%3AP1%20%3D0

fade rams

bengals
            ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

game type =SB and po:P1 + po:P4 <11 and line <-1and total <57 and PRSW <15

big game
              favorite >1
              po: sum points 1st and 4th qtrs <11
              previous regular season wins <15
              total < 57

0-10 (-13.4)

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=game%20...20PRSW%20%3C15

fade rams

bengals
              ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

game type =SB and po:wins - p:wins >0 and season >2004

big game
                po:had more wins

5-0 (12.3) adjusted for overlapping games

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=game%20...ason%20%3E2004

bengals

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X