THE BEST BET FOR SUNDAYS CONF CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BEST BET FOR SUNDAYS CONF CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

Why are the people that agreed with me in November for a Seattle/Denver Superbowl so quick to switch to liking the 2 dogs ? Could it be the ESPN and other Media influence ? Have they forgotten about Seattle's awesome home field advantage ? So the Seahawks and Broncos didn't look that awesome last week after the bye week, but they did enough to get it done. The rust is off and they'll be ready to roll on Sunday. If it wasn't for a dropped INT by GB and the calls going their way against Carolina, SF wouldn't even be here. We're going to see the crowd we saw on that Monday night in Seattle when it was believed home field advantage was on the line against the Saints and Kapernick will be rattled. Unlike Seattle who can win with a poor performance from Wilson, I can't see SF winning without Kapernick playing well.

I'm also looking at an interesting angle that many players may overlook this Sunday...The 3 team teaser without using the total

I think this first game will be close and The Broncos prevail, but if The Pats do pull it out, it won't be by much. The NFC game I really like The Seahawks at home to win and cover, but if they do slip up, I see this as a close win by SF.

Saying that, here is my Best Bet for Sunday...

3 team teaser

NE + 15 1/2
    Denver + 4 1/2
    Seattle + 6 1/2
    Twitter @winningpix1
    Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Re: THE BEST BET FOR SUNDAYS CONF CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES

Good luck.

Comment

I think your looking at one of the rare times where any of the 4 teams in this game could win it all.
      Viewing it from the talking heads perspective. Of course any team that made it this far could win it all.
      Remember ESPN and even this industry is numbers driven.

You have two big numbers that people are flocking to. Manning vs Brady 4-10 and the 49ers winning streak.
      This is also a week where either team could win and you could throw a number at it and tag it the right side.
      49ers won and they have now won 9 in a row. Seattle won and they are a different team at home only losing once there in two years.
      Patriots won and Brady owns Manning. Plus Peyton has a losing playoff record.
      Broncos won and probably beat them the last time if they had their tight end and never take their foot off the gas.

Lets face it. If you don't know by now the side you like. Then you should probably not even make a play.
      There is two games and you had all week to break it down.
      Again in these games you could make a case for either team. So anybody gloating or promoting the right side is either full of shit or needs attention.
      All you can do is break the game down, look at all the numbers and come to a conclusion.

Good luck on your play

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
        I think your looking at one of the rare times where any of the 4 teams in this game could win it all.
        Viewing it from the talking heads perspective. Of course any team that made it this far could win it all.
        Remember ESPN and even this industry is numbers driven.

You have two big numbers that people are flocking to. Manning vs Brady 4-10 and the 49ers winning streak.
        This is also a week where either team could win and you could throw a number at it and tag it the right side.
        49ers won and they have now won 9 in a row. Seattle won and they are a different team at home only losing once there in two years.
        Patriots won and Brady owns Manning. Plus Peyton has a losing playoff record.
        Broncos won and probably beat them the last time if they had their tight end and never take their foot off the gas.

Lets face it. If you don't know by now the side you like. Then you should probably not even make a play.
        There is two games and you had all week to break it down.
        Again in these games you could make a case for either team. So anybody gloating or promoting the right side is either full of shit or needs attention.
        All you can do is break the game down, look at all the numbers and come to a conclusion.

Good luck on your play

Right on brother. Agreed on all counts.

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

Comment

Vincent

Comment

best of luck................

Comment

Pix

Solid effort by Orange yesterday (except Cooney). Gonna be tough to beat if everyone stays healthy.
                  NFL 2014-2015
                  Overall 13-11-1
                  Playoffs

MLB 2014
                  134-99-3 +30.89
                  2* 2-2

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLaker View Post
                    Pix

Solid effort by Orange yesterday (except Cooney). Gonna be tough to beat if everyone stays healthy.
                    Thanks Laker !

Orange looking great this season, seems someone steps up and it could be Grant, Cooney, Ennis and don't have to rely on Fair as much. Hoping to go undefeated through the Duke game on Feb 1st. That would be best start in history.
                    Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Really liking Seattle more and more and love the fact that I now need them + 6 1/2 after the first game !!

Lets go Seahawks !!
                      Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
                        Really liking Seattle more and more and love the fact that I now need them + 6 1/2 after the first game !!

Lets go Seahawks !!
                        Looks good to me, hope you get the Seahawks by more than 3 ;)
                        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                          Looks good to me, hope you get the Seahawks by more than 3 ;)
                          thanks Jumper, and hope they get the cover for you, I'll take the + 6 1/2 cover. Was only going to lay the 3 if NE didn't back door my teaser

Twitter @winningpix1

Comment

Comment

Very well done! !
                              Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X