No announcement yet.

Severe health problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to Odoggx21. Thank you, brother.

Comment

Shout out to Michelangelo. Thank you, Jim.

Comment

Shout out to Vern. Thank you, Chucklehead.

Comment

Another shout out to Omar. Thank you, Home Dog.

Comment

Good to hear you're gonna be alright John...

Comment

Got approved by the SSA for my COPD 100% disability. You guys are awesome. Thank you again for all the help & support...

Comment

Just read the news on the gofundme page. Yeeesssss. . So happy for you

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                  Got approved by the SSA for my COPD 100% disability. You guys are awesome. Thank you again for all the help & support...
                  Good luck going forward, John.

Curious to know how your doctors are treating your COPD. As I told you I have a similar problem but am still able to work with the aid of two inhalers, one daily (Advair), and one rescue.(albuterol Sulfate). Neither are steroid based.

Comment

Yes good news and a little support from our group which was nice. I'll move this to the general threads area now

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

Good luck going forward, John.

Curious to know how your doctors are treating your COPD. As I told you I have a similar problem but am still able to work with the aid of two inhalers, one daily (Advair), and one rescue.(albuterol Sulfate). Neither are steroid based.
                      Jim, I had Breztri inhaler, Combivent Respimat inhaler & Ipratropium/Albuterol vials for my nebulizer breathing treatments. I stopped using the Breztri (steroidial) two months ago due to side effects & loss of my insurance after I stopped working. Currently just using the breathing treatments 4-5 times a day right now.

My issues stem from a multitude of problems. I know covid did more damage to my lungs in Feb. of 2020 but after 3 weeks of being out, I was able to bounce back & work full-time plus up until May of 2021, just a month after I got my first 2 Pfizer shots. I guarantee those vaccines did more harm then good but didn't realize it until after I got the booster in Sept. of 2021. A month after I got the booster, everything started going to sh*t.

I know it's a personal choice & I respect everyone's individual decision but I would seriously advise anyone with pulmonary issues to NOT get the vaccine. More harm than good. Plus, any MRNA f*cks with a person's DNA.

Too late for me though. I believed it would help since I was more vulnerable than most.

Wrong!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        Yes good news and a little support from our group which was nice. I'll move this to the general threads area now
                        Thanks Tom. Much appreciated.

Comment

Certainly a side effect of pushing out vaccines so fast after they was created. Not every side effect can be tested 100%. :(
                          Im in good health, and i decided i didnt want the vaccine, since i didnt see a reason for it, but i was forced to by the government, or i wouldnt be allowed to go outside, and do what every one else was allowed to, so ended up getting it, and 2 boosters also.. But that is also the last time. I havent had covid yet.. Hope i keep it that way.. My girlfriend who have all the same vaccines, and even got her 4. booster 2weeks ago, have had it at least 2 times. Even with her in the house i wasnt able to catch it.. It might have been because of the vaccines, but on the other hand every day thousends get covid who have had the vaccines.. So not sure what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                            That's great news. So happy for you, John.

Comment

Working...
                            X