Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Super Bowl Discussion Thread. Share your thoughts and info

Originally posted by Jel View Post
    With the rumors that Floyd Mayweather has $10.4MM on the Broncos -2 pushes me directly to the Seahawks. lol
    The entire handle for the Super Bowl is expected to be about 100 million, I don't care who leaked this rumor, I don't buy that 1 person is betting 10% of the entire handle, PERIOD.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
      The entire handle for the Super Bowl is expected to be about 100 million, I don't care who leaked this rumor, I don't buy that 1 person is betting 10% of the entire handle, PERIOD.
      Weird thing is it has spread like wildfire. Heard it on a local newscast this morning and then on the radio a little later.
      What makes it funny. Probably the only time either outlet has mentioned anything about a fighter or let alone the sport of boxing.

Comment

For all we know it's on Seattle ! .....just wants everyone to think Payton !

Comment

Defense wins championships so they say and I think that the Seahawks D will make a couple of big plays. I also think that Percy will have a substantial impact.
          Seahawks + 2.5. Good luck to all with your plays.
          Last edited by IceMan; 02-01-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Before I share my pick just wanted to say this forum is great and I respect everyone's opinion, but I'm taking the Broncos. I'm sure you've heard some of the facts and trends, but a few stand out in my mind. The Seahawks have only seen 1 team (Saints) in the top 10 offense all year. Yes, they took care of business, but I think Manning will be patient and look to throw underneath the Seattle D. I look for Welker to have more than 5.5 catches and under 19.5 yards as his longest catch (props). I thought I also heard another trend that Manning is 7-0 as a Bronco when the line is under 4. The Broncos are also very effective in the redzone scoring a TD 76% of the time and yes, the Hawks have the #1 redzone D. Lastly, I think the game will be great with Seattle making some great plays on defense, but I don't see Wilson and the Seattle offense keeping pace with the Broncos. This stage was set for Manning and I simply think he gets it done in my opinion. Now hopefully I don't get crucified for being a square...haha.

GL to all and enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by Shady25 View Post
              Before I share my pick just wanted to say this forum is great and I respect everyone's opinion, but I'm taking the Broncos. I'm sure you've heard some of the facts and trends, but a few stand out in my mind. The Seahawks have only seen 1 team (Saints) in the top 10 offense all year. Yes, they took care of business, but I think Manning will be patient and look to throw underneath the Seattle D. I look for Welker to have more than 5.5 catches and under 19.5 yards as his longest catch (props). I thought I also heard another trend that Manning is 7-0 as a Bronco when the line is under 4. The Broncos are also very effective in the redzone scoring a TD 76% of the time and yes, the Hawks have the #1 redzone D. Lastly, I think the game will be great with Seattle making some great plays on defense, but I don't see Wilson and the Seattle offense keeping pace with the Broncos. This stage was set for Manning and I simply think he gets it done in my opinion. Now hopefully I don't get crucified for being a square...haha.

GL to all and enjoy the game
              The last thing anybody should do is call you a square. There is one game on the board, so the pickings are slim.
              Square is taking Kershaw -280 to beat the Marlins and there is 12 other games to choose from.
              Square is taking a double digit home favorite on a full Sunday. Because the other team stinks.

Even though the forum is slanted the opposite way of you. I'm glad you took the time to share your opinion. That's what these sites are suppose to be about.

Comment

Working...
              X