Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday ** 2 games with 1 system but..

** only using 1 of them as the other is the highest line

3< week < 7 and H and p:fumbles lost = 2 and 3 > o:streak > -2 and site streak != -1 and po:penalties < 7 and o:PRSW > 3 and opo:PRSW > 2.0 and po:passing yards > 118

o: opponent
    p: previous

not on 2+ losing or 3+ win streak..
    (3 > o:streak > -2)

PRSW ..
    previous regular season wins

not off 1 game road trip ...
    ( site streak != -1)

26-0 o/u (9.10)

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

no over 45.5

** not playing tam over

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

4.5/6 favorite range pretty good if you toss mnf
    (avg margins)
    Last edited by bleeker; 10-09-2022, 06:46 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

week = 5 and streak = -2 and wins = 1 and site = away and surface = artificial and po:interceptions < 2 and season > 1989

10-0 o/u (-14.60)

smallest over on mnf

det over 46.5

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
        week = 5 and streak = -2 and wins = 1 and site = away and surface = artificial and po:interceptions < 2 and season > 1989

10-0 o/u (-14.60)

smallest over on mnf

det over 46.5
        3 < week < 7 and n:rest > 11 and surface = artificial and n:surface = artificial and streak > -4 and p:fumbles lost!= 0

week 4-6
        bye next week
        artificial
        next artificial
        not on a >3 losing streak
        previous 0 fumbles lost

37-10 o/u ..12 straight going back to 2010 season

det over (again)

Comment

Comment

Comment

thanks guys..about to post snf

Comment

week= 5 and p:points >35 and wins =3 and 8<PRSW <13 and season >1994

PRSW = previous regular season wins

9-0 (11.72)

5-0 (14.00) when total over 41..minimum 8.5

kc -7

Comment

thanks guys..about to post snf

m

Comment

week= 5 and p:points >35 and wins =3 and 8<PRSW <13 and season >1994

PRSW = previous regular season wins

9-0 (11.72)

5-0 (14.00) when total over 41..minimum 8.5

kc -7
                    P:season = season - 1 and H and P:points > 37 and P:H and 10 < PRSW < 14 and streak > -2 and 45 < total < 58 and Po:points < 38 and P:rushing yards > 98

home
                    previous game with opp was home last year
                    previous game with opp > 37 points
                    previous game with opp > 98 rushing yards
                    previous opp in that game scored < 38 points
                    previous regular season wins 11-13
                    not on a >1 game losing streak or on a win streak
                    total 45.5 - 57.5

14-0 (9.36)

kc - 7

Comment

better with bigger favs, grass and early in season (all apply here)

Comment

unfortunately i have a bunch of different systems pointing to LV tonight so took them +7.5

Comment

Originally posted by rolltide View Post
                          unfortunately i have a bunch of different systems pointing to LV tonight so took them +7.5

feel free to post them rolltide.. I don't mind

Comment

feel free to post them rolltide.. I don't mind
                            PLAY ON away dogs that were playoff teams LY and off a good defensive game (160-78, 7-3 = on LV)
                            OPPOSE home fav on grass vs a bad TOP team (12-42 = on LV)
                            PLAY ON team off win but 2 losses before that, poor YTD record (105-55, 0-1 = on LV)

pretty crazy SU stat for those that like to tease favorites down (as in KC to -1.5). The Chiefs have won 32 straight home games as a 2+ favorite when the total is 46.5-54

and only 7 of the 32 games went OVER

team=Chiefs and HF and 46<total<54.5 and line<-1.5 and season>2004
                            32-0-0 (13.22, 100.0%)
                            20-11-1 (4.69, 64.5%) avg line: -8.5 +6: 28-4-0 (87.5%) -6: 11-21-0 (34.4%) +10: 32-0-0 (100.0%) -10: 7-24-1 (22.6%)
                            7-21-4 (-3.83, 25.0%) avg total: 50.2 +6: 6-26-0 (18.8%) -6: 18-14-0 (56.2%) +10: 4-28-0 (12.5%) -10: 22-9-1 (71.0%)
                            26.3 121.8 34.7 267.5 22.9 0.7 6.1 9.8 6.0 7.7 29.8
                            23.6 107.1 38.3 231.9 23.7 2.0 3.2 3.9 3.0 6.5 16.6
                            Oct 10, 2022 view Monday 5 2022 Chiefs Raiders home -7.0 51.5

Comment

The Chiefs have failed to cover 40 straight home games they trailed by more than 3 at HT and weren't a >10 underdog. They've won only 5 SU

team = Chiefs and M2 < -3 and H and line < 10.5 and season >2000
                              5-35-0 (-11.53, 12.5%)
                              0-39-1 (-12.53, 0.0%)

Comment

Working...
                              X