• Show
Clear All

• Home Dogs week 5

Week 1 - Jets +7 - Loss
    Week 2 - no plays
    Week 3 - Colts +6' - Win
    Week 4 - no plays
    Week 5 - no plays

Boring system has no plays again this week. There are 5 home doggies to look at, but none of them fit this system.

@ Panthers +6.5 - Pick Percentage 21% - Yahoo players don't like the Panthers. I don't like the Panthers either. I'm what you might call a Baker hater and I have the 49ers -6' here.

@ Washington +2.5 - Pick Percentage 22% - Commanders host a Titans team that's headed into a bye next week. The Titans take care of business here, right?

@ Browns +3 ... 33% - One of the Yahoo players on this home dog is me. Browns rush D is terrible, but Chargers can't run the ball anyway. Browns O is rather efficient.

@ Jets +3 ... 35% - Nope. No Jets for me.

@ Arizona +5.0 pts - Pick Percentage 36% - I know it's Kyler at home, but I'm not betting against Philly right now. They seem to be rolling.

======

Confidence play this week is the Raiders.

Yahoo players think laying 7 with KC is the best bet on the board. I will take another look at the Raiders.

Last edited by omar; 10-09-2022, 11:28 AM.

Omar...gonna' give that LV/KC game a closer look. KC dominated LV 41-14 & 48-9 ly & they're only -7 at home? Smells like burnt broccoli...

Comment

Primetime unders have been solid this season but I’m on the over on this one.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X