Momma said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momma said...

Momma said there'd be days like that. Like the one I had yesterday where everything I had my hands on crashed & burned. Nothing but red X's straight down the board. Embarrassing. Deflating.

Dropped all the way down to 52-52-1 on the season. 35-23-1 ats...60% & 17-29-0 o/u...37% I would never bet that many games as it's just way too many, but it does reflect the truth. Some of what I thought were the best plays completely dismantled. Such is life; such is sport.

Momma also said you can't keep a good man down. Well, I'm up. And coming right back for tonight's game.

The appetizer...

The Chiefs as a home fav w/a total more than 42 before week 17, off a road game in which they led after the 1st-Qtr & led after the 2nd-Qtr:

KillerSports.com

0-17-2 o/u

Under 51' LV/KC

Sometimes regression hits you like a truck. I’ve seen many yesterday and today that are feeling the same. NBL on your play. The stat says play on.
    is easy.
    Making consistently is a different story

Comment

Comment

Meestermike,

I appreciate your post & I know exactly what you mean. The worst part for me is posting losing info.

The best NFL gamblers I ever met would make one play every two weeks, maybe three. And they owned everything outright just by doing that. My problem is I'm bored as sh*t, enjoy doing all the research & I can do it whenever I feel like it. And I've been doing this long enough to know that there are some weeks during the season when everything goes to h*ll & a hand basket.

I use covers to track every single play I make mainly for one reason: I'd like to try to win one of their weekly contests. Might not ever happen but it's free & I've come oh so close a few times.

We'll all keep our chin up, stay in our lane & do what we do best...

Comment

I have multiple systems for tonight. Here's one & I'll post the rest in a bit...

Any home fav of less than -15 before week 9 vs a div opp, team is off a s/u win on the road vs a non-conf opp that had more than 300 pass yards:

KillerSports.com

6-2 s/u
          &
          6-2 ats
          &
          1-7 o/u

If that opp had more than 350 pass yards:

KillerSports.com

0-2 s/u
          &
          0-2 ats
          &
          0-2 o/u

Play against KC-7'

Play on LV+7'...LV m/l...Under 51'

Comment

AFC div road dogs w/o a bye off a div game in which they had over 200 rush yards & 2 or more rush TD's:

KillerSports.com & GimmeTheDog

3-1 s/u
            &
            4-0 ats
            &
            1-3 o/u

Raiders+7...Raiders m/l...Under 51'

Comment

MNF div home favs of less than -11 & before week 11, off a road game in which both teams combined scored more than 64pts:

0-4 s/u & ats

Against KC-7 & KC s/u

Play on LV+7 & LV m/l

Comment

MNF home favs w/a total of 46+ before week 13, team scored 36+pts & had a TOP of more than 36min:

0-3 s/u & ats

Play on Raiders+7...Raiders+280 m/l

Comment

Some things happen every season in the NFL during any given week that 'just happen'. This week has been big dogs covering:

Giants+8'...won s/u & ats
                  Bears+8'...won ats
                  Texans+7...won s/u & ats
                  Falcons+10...won ats, maybe would've won s/u 'cept for the Brady Bitch call (no respect for anyone kicking someone, especially him)

So...now we have the Raiders+7(+7')

Maybe it's the big, bright Harvest Moon...

Comment

And why we might get a Raider win s/u in OT...

2-0 s/u & ats in OT...Raiders+7...+280 m/l

Raiders+4 in the 1st-Half, Raiders+ m/l to lead at the Half, KC-1 in the 4th

BOL!!!
                    Last edited by Riderx; 10-10-2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X