TNF in-game cocktails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNF in-game cocktails

So fun. Texans drive 75 yards for a TD. Doesn't mean much. It's like the first round of cheerleader tryouts. Some things look good, but you're not sure yet.

Comment

7-7 to start the 2nd QTR. Texans get the ball and do nothing. Eagles at their own 20. Live line? Eagles -12.5, which is nectar to me.

Comment

Texans force a fumble and they are back in business!

I love this game.

Eagles -9.5 live. Buy again.

Comment

Gainwell has been running extra hard tonight, so they fed him the ball near the goal line and he powered in. I love what the Eagles do. Love their offense.

14-7 Eagles and the live line is PHI -14.5 with 4 something left in the first half.

Comment

Texans are fighting! 75 yard drive. Mills is making it happen. TD. Well, the refs say incomplete. This is a good game.

Comment

Refs get it right. 14-14 with 37 ticks left in the 1 half. Once again, this is fun.

Comment

Comment

Eagles are not pulling away. Texans keep fighting. With 1:40 left in the 3rd, it's 3rd and 9. Near miss on the pass to the EZ. FG for this drive at the end of the 3rd QTR. 21-17 Eagles. 4 point game. Hmmm

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hat tip to cardfanatic and riderx and anyone else that took the 14+ points. Love the NFL. 29-17 Eagles. Texans cover easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X