No clue week 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No clue week 10

Probably won't have much as I can't stay on the 'puter long at all.

Don't know if this makes a difference or not but the Carolina Panthers are basically having a 'black out' night TNF vs Atlanta. On top of their uniforms being all black, this will be the first time ever they will be sporting black helmets also.

NFL world reacts to insane Carolina Panthers blackout uniforms (thecomeback.com)
    Last edited by Riderx; 11-09-2022, 12:35 PM.

Looks like Nicole is bringing rain to the TNF game tonight: NFLWeather.com

Don't forget though, they changed the turf from grass to synthetic at BoA...no divots & no dirt.

And looks like the Vikings are gonna' freeze in the snow at Buffalo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funniest thing I read recently, think people will enjoy this. From Teresa Gallegos in RD:

"I had just purchased a painting of the Last Supper when my young grandson came home. He studied it for a few minutes, then asked, "What are they doing, playing poker?"
    Last edited by Riderx; 11-10-2022, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Comment

I guess the best I have for tonight's TNF game... Any home team lined between -3 to +6.5 w/a kick-off later than 6pm, team had a TOP of less than 28:30 last game & 3 or more turnovers while opponent had 0:

KillerSports.com

8-0 s/u...5 s/u dog wins
        &
        7-1 ats...lone ats loss was the only -2' fav
        &
        2-6 o/u

GimmeTheDog

9-0 s/u...5 s/u dog wins
        &
        8-0-1 ats...the 'push' is a line discrepancy between K'S & GMTD...-2 instead of that -2'
        &
        2-7 o/u

Panthers+2'...Panthers+125 m/l...lean Under 41.5

If that team had a TOP of less than 25min: KillerSports.com & GimmeTheDog

4-0 s/u...all 4 dogs

3 of the 4 were huge blowouts by 20, 26 & 21...the other was by 8

*****Might be a really good spot to play Paanthers- on alternate lines...-3, -7, etc...*****

"Fortune sides with him who dares"

Comment

The only problem I have with the total is: the only dog off a road game in which they allowed more than 38pts... KillerSports.com & GimmeTheDog

Went way-y-y Over the total.

Comment

Comment

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout...

Comment

11/11...Happy Veterans Day!!! Thank you to all who served protecting our freedoms & to all who have supported them!!!

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...in Buff-a-Lo"...

NFLWeather.com

Finally...some real slobber-knocker football weather...cold snap...'bout f*ckin' time...except of course in Miami

Cowboys gonna' freeze their nuts off in G'Bay & so far I have not seen anyone pick the Packers...all Dallas...red flag warning!!!

Comment

Thanks for the note John, life goes on is about all I can say

Comment

"Let us gaze into the crystal balls & look into the futures"...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the '02 re-align, any road dog with their next 3 games at home, team is off a s/u win as a fav vs opp off a s/u loss as a fav:

KillerSports.com & GimmeTheDog

0-7 o/u...going Under by an avg of -16.7ppg

Under 42 Minny/Buff

If that opp is off a s/u loss as a road fav:

KillerSports.com & GimmeTheDog

0-3 ats...against Minny+3
                    &
                    0-3 o/u...Under 42

Scores of: 7-20, 7-27 & 9-24

Play on: Buffalo-3...Under 42

Alternate lines: Buff-7...Under 35

If the Bills are truly a SB champion type team, then this is where they need to start to prove it, with or without Josh Allen. Their vaunted scoring D' which got blasted by the Jets last week need to quit f*ckin' around, grow up & demolish their opponents from here on out. And the Bills offense needs to grow a pair & start grounding it out on the ground, which they are entirely capable of doing.

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...in Buffalo!"

Comment

Stupid parlay of the day...

Since the '02 re-align, any team off a s/u win at home vs the Rams & now a fav vs opp off the Cards: KillerSports.com

T'Bay-2' & Over 44'

Comment

Comment

Just like every week, just way-y-y too much stuff to post & just not setup to be able to do it. Plus, there is always so much out there that I try to avoid information overload as people nowadays don't like to read. The stats off last week's SNF game between Tenn & KC are insane. Where do you start? Well, f*ck it...

KillerSports.com 6-0 o/u...Play on: Over 51 Jags/Chiefs

Favs are 0-4 ats...Play on: Jags+9'

Added incentives on both: KillerSports.com

1-3 s/u...the only s/u win in OT...sprinkle some change on Jags on the m/l
                          &
                          0-4 ats...against KC-...take Jaguars+9'
                          &
                          4-0 o/u...since the '02 re-align, scores of: 33-35, 37-34 & 29-37...Over 51

KillerSports.com 0-3 s/u...Play against: Titans s/u

Play on: Broncos+2'...+3...on the m/l

KillerSports.com

1-10 s/u
                          &
                          0-11 ats

Play against Titans- Play on: Broncos+2'...+3...m/l

KillerSports.com

4-0 o/u...Play on: Over 39 Broncos/Titans

Comment

Back to the Vikings/Bills game: KillerSports.com

15-0 ats

Play on: Buffalo-6'

Comment

More support for Buffalo- & Under, Denver+ & Over...

KillerSports.com

0-2 ats & 0-2 o/u...against Minny+6...Scores of: 7-27 & 3-43 Play on Buffalo-6' & Under 44' Balls-Out $ on Buffalo-9'...-13'...Under 41'...37'

KillerSports.com

0-2 ats & 2-0 o/u...against Tenn-2'...Scores of: 34-37 & 32-39 Play on Denver+2' & Over 39, Denver m/l Balls-Out $ on Over 42...46...49...53

Comment

Working...
                              X