Teaser of the year. Millionaire, Platinum, 5 star, Can’t Lose Lock

Baltimore Ravens +8.5
    Buffalo Bills -1

get you some

Comment

Teaser pleaser! Good luck, life.

Comment

Baltimore Ravens +2.5
        The best trade by any team this season was the Ravens picking up Roquan Smith. The Baltimore run D has been on fire. I went back 6 games...they've allowed 65,88,38,36,48 and 44 rushing yards. What do the Brownies do? Hammer Chubb.
        Huntley isn't that big of a drop off from Jackson. Ravens are tied atop the AFC North with the Bengals at 9-4. Cleveland is 5-8. I'll take Harbaugh's squad to get the W.

GL

Comment

testies of the year ? .... hum ? I'm looking at it and my sports book has it up to +9 ... this looks too damn good ! ok ... good luck !

Comment

Originally posted by Life by the Drop View Post
            Baltimore Ravens +2.5
            The best trade by any team this season was the Ravens picking up Roquan Smith. The Baltimore run D has been on fire. I went back 6 games...they've allowed 65,88,38,36,48 and 44 rushing yards. What do the Brownies do? Hammer Chubb.
            Huntley isn't that big of a drop off from Jackson. Ravens are tied atop the AFC North with the Bengals at 9-4. Cleveland is 5-8. I'll take Harbaugh's squad to get the W.

GL
            GL Drop, Ravens are today ...

I am on them 1H and GM and ML.

I prefer Huntley over Jackson. Huntley more accurate in passing than Jackson. Only way Bal lose this game is Harbaugh stupid decisions as we saw many times this season.

Comment

Browns score 13 and Ravens can’t cover 8.5? Fuck me

Comment

turnover on down inside the 10yards line in the 1qt, missed fg before the half, block fg in the 2h

Comment

Still got a bad case of the red ass over those fucking Ravens....fuckers.

If the Panthers and Falcons win and the Bucs lose today the NFC South will be in a 3 way tie at 6-8. This has to happen. We all need this to happen. hahahaha

Atlanta Falcons +4.5
                  Falcons start rookie Desmond Ridder today. Can't fucking hurt. Saints have had problems with running quarterbacks.

Carolina Panthers -2.5
                  Steelers go back to Trubisky. Panthers have won 3 of their last 4.

Cincinnati Bengals -3.5
                  The Bucs offense is putrid. 29th in the league in scoring averaging 17/game. TB has only faced a couple of good offenses this year and couldn't come close. If the Bengals lose this one they drop back into a tie with Balty in their division.

GL

Comment

Ravens shit the bed yesterday. Complete no show. Even Tucker sucked moose balls.

Get ‘em today, life.

Comment

Comment

Washington Redskins -4

Comment

BOOM!!

Comment

Working...
                          X