Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wizard one secret handicap technique exposed

not that secret he he he

bet against the team that some fked up shit to bring negative energy to their team

this may be a lil early but right now the crown of fkedupness goes to the eagles lineman josh sills

what a dipshit

gimme KC for now as a result

remember eugene robinson,

Comment

Be careful with this theory.

Eugene Robinson was a key member of the Falcons' secondary, and his problem occurred late night into the day of the game.

Josh Sills played one game all year for the Eagles, and is not especially well liked by his teammates. (i.e. a jerk)

Comment

It's kinda of a joke b.

But I will say the week of the super bowl usually someone melts down and the other team usually wins is my recollect. Can't give one other example except t I think a raiders lineman did some shit and they got smoked and Eugene and i swear there are countless others.

I like mahomes here regardless. I think he and kelcie can win by themselves. Been here done that. Jalen not gonna win first time out. His whole life is getting back up.

Chiefs W , Jalen back here soon to get his W

Comment

Comment

Last 2 gAmes
            Philly 38-7
            Philly 31-7

KC 27-20
            KC 23-20

Clearly Philly on a roll should steAm right thru KC right?

Hmmmmm

Comment

Agree with you Vern, only thing that scares me is i'm not sure KC lb's are fast enough to slow down Hurts running the ball. When teams have to scheme to stop him from running it makes them really tough to defend. SF's lb's were capable, but injuries and things unravelled early on them

Comment

Working...
              X