18-2 SU / 16-4 ATS Good Enough???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-2 SU / 16-4 ATS Good Enough???

Those who were a fan of PLAYER will appreciate the topic name!!

Sorry, not sure how to edit a topic name. Should be 16-2 SU and 14-4 ATS.

In 18 SBs, the line has moved at least 1.5 points. In those games, betting WITH the line movement is 16-2 SU and 14-4 ATS. On Philly. Pretty amazing stat.

I’ve been leaning Philly all week (on the ML a bit already). This stat is moving me more towards the Eagles.
    Last edited by BT; 02-04-2023, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Wait a minute, I always thought with the line move would be KC and against the line move would be Philly.

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
        Wait a minute, I always thought with the line move would be KC and against the line move would be Philly.
        Money went on Philly moving it to Eagles -2 (now 1.5) from KC -2. Follow the money, I guess.

Comment

** Apologies. I scribbled it down when I was listening. The numbers are 16-2 SU and 14-4 ATS. I corrected above, but didn’t know how to fix the subject.
          Last edited by BT; 02-04-2023, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Heard another stat that I’m sure I’ll butcher too. Someone can check me on this one.

6 times the regular season passing leader has gone to the SB. They are 0-6 SU. Mahomes is #7.

Comment

Good info to study !

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post

Money went on Philly moving it to Eagles -2 (now 1.5) from KC -2. Follow the money, I guess.
                Okay, I see what the problem is..

After the game finished on Sunday, my book had the line at Phi -2.5 and now it's -1.5

As usual, I got a shitty line...I never seen KC -2 thou...

Comment

Ok, so far I've grabbed the Eagles ML, Eagles -1, Eagles -.5 1H and Ov 50. I'm reading this as a 27-24 or 28-25 win for the Birds. Will probably add to my Philly money if the public drives the line down again. I'd like to get more down on the Over too but not sure that number is going to drop. We'll see. Probably add a teaser or two with the Over. Interesting, 2 starting QBs both dealing with injuries. Media makes it sound like both are ready to go but I really think they are both dealing with more than we know. If Mahomes tweaks that ankle like he did against Cinci, that's an issue for KC. If Hurts can't complete mid-range and deep balls, that's an issue for Philly. I give the edge in the trenches to Philly and think that will make the difference in the game. Something else to watch for is how aggressive both coaches get with play calling. Especially on 4th down. We see a blunder on this front and then who the hell knows!? Both coaches are aggressive and will take their chances. They better be smart about it - when to go for it and play selection. And then of course any dreaded turnovers. 3 days to go!!!! ..............................

Comment

Comment

I’m already on Philly +230 in final 4. Going to collect 700 off citadel today I may go throw a few more bones on Philly ml. Good luck

Comment

Good luck, Brian. Was happy to see you sharing your thoughts with your own thread this season. You stimulated good conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                          Good luck, Brian. Was happy to see you sharing your thoughts with your own thread this season. You stimulated good conversation.
                          Thanks Jim. Appreciate you!!

Comment

Working...
                          X