Seattle offense vs. Denver defense - comments please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle offense vs. Denver defense - comments please

Everyone wants to talk about the #1 offense vs. the #1 defense. Well how about the Seattle offense vs. the Denver defense??

Marshawn Lynch will get his over tackle/around the end. R. Wilson will be pressured, as Unger has sucked lately. Champ Bailey? Over the hill IMO. Percy Harvin and Russell Wilson's legs... those are the wildcards.

What do you think about this matchup???

Re: Seattle offense vs. Denver defense - comments please

OLB S. Phillips for the Broncos has been rushing the passer very well lately. Denver Broncos defensive tackle Terrance Knighton - "Pot Roast" - has been a helluva run stuffer between the tackles.

Denver safeties?? How good are they? R. Wilson is arguably one of the very best long ball throwers in the league... deadly accurate.

Comment

Denver's D is just as good as Seattle but their O is better, GO Bronco's!

Comment

I'm afraid Harvin will be a difference-maker...hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Let's not forget how Jammer was abused by San Diego at corner after Harris went out with an ACL injury. DEN cannot afford to play the same kind of attacking defense that SEA can. That opens the running game for the Beast, and Wilson's mobility neuters the excellent DEN pass rush. If Harvin is healthy, he could have a big day.

Comment

I think Winning Points had a great write up on the Super Bowl.

Seattle has has faced some of the best defenses in the league. Denver hasn't. That skews their stats. Denver only beat New England by 10. NE didn't have a great defense all year.

I see Seattle suffocating the Denver offense. I also like the under.

Comment

Not saying they are just that many games the broncos got so far ahead early that the run defense was not needing to be used but that say fact made them give up more passing yards. Although they were hot the patriot running game was nowhere near as solid as the Seahawks run o. 20carries if beast gets to 20 carries the Seahawks are right there to win no doubt.

Comment

Seattle will not have great success running it vs Denver D and that puts it on Wilson and their passing attack which won't be able to beat Denver's scoring machine.

Comment

Working...
                X