Firedogg Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firedogg Super Bowl

So it comes down to old Afc west foes for the title. Amazing how many people I said that to that looked at me crazy. As a diehard chiefs fan still playing the collapse of the decade over and over again in my head, I have to out of pure hatred for our rivals denver, pull the trigger on the Seahawks. Every possible angle has been covered and it's time for them to get it on for real. I can't wait til all my bronco buddies who talked all that shit on the chiefs to get a nice dose of karma. I respect Peyton but wearing those ugly donkey uniforms I will be hoping he has a good seat on the sidelines watching beast mode tearing his weak ass D up. And if not I hope he retires after the win. Go hawks!

Re: Firedogg Super Bowl

Comment

Good luck on your play.

I think win or lose he probably is done. When you talk about not being done to great lengths like he has recently...
      Well your really only trying to talk yourself out of something. Been there and done that. Yep.
      I remember talking with people about long term plans for my shows 13 years ago. Then walked away and never looked back 12 years ago.

Comment

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
          5* 6-8
          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
          10* GOY 1-0
          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
          5* 18-12