Super Bowl Sunday Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Sunday Action

Nothing interesting or exciting with this pick...

Broncos -2 (-130) 1*

Swallowed the hook because I see it as a last possession kind of game. Nothing that I have to offer will be any different than what you've heard and read over the past 2 weeks. The coverage this week was exhausting. I will share this for what it's worth...former Redskins tight end, Chris Cooley has quickly become a local sports talk radio favorite. He's a sharp sharp guy who really understands the game. His analysis boils down to Peyton and his ability to read defenses will be able to get plenty of yardage over the middle of the field. Seattle doesn't do anything fancy on defense and without the advantage of incredible noise levels when playing at home, will have a difficult time getting to Peyton and disrupting his timing. Peyton will be able to recognize where their blitzes are coming from and we all know about the weapons he has available. Cooley also thinks that Harvin will not have a big impact on the game and slowing down Beast-mode will be the main focus for Denver. He's calling for a 3 or 4 point Denver win with kickers playing a big role.

Enjoy!!!
    NFL 2014-2015
    Overall 13-11-1
    Playoffs

MLB 2014
    134-99-3 +30.89
    2* 2-2

Re: Super Bowl Sunday Action

Comment

Can't argue against it. Should be a close one. Hope you have a fun evening.

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
        5* 6-8
        15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
        10* GOY 1-0
        5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
        5* 18-12

Comment

2011 Winner of TIS college football contest
          2012 - 2013
          NBA 33-18-1
          MLB 16-12
          NFL 27-13-1
          CFB 12-11
          CBB 9-2
          MLB 2013 2-0
          NHL 1-0

GOY 1-0 Mississippi +9.5 Over LSU 27-24

NFL 0-1

Comment

With you my friend!..
            Good luck!
            Happy to be the first member of this great forum. Thanks TIS!!!

Comment

How about that Cuse game yesterday Laker ?! One of the best played CBB games ever. Glad the Orange came out on top and then AZ loses too...woohoo Syracuse #1 !!
              Twitter @winningpix1
              Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Originally posted by Winningpix View Post
                How about that Cuse game yesterday Laker ?! One of the best played CBB games ever. Glad the Orange came out on top and then AZ loses too...woohoo Syracuse #1 !!
                Wow, what a night. Both teams played great, both defenses dominated the opposing offenses. Syracuse put on a great show and college hoop fans were treated to one of the best ever, as you said. Loved it. Too bad the Super Bowl couldn't live up to it's hype.
                NFL 2014-2015
                Overall 13-11-1
                Playoffs

MLB 2014
                134-99-3 +30.89
                2* 2-2

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLaker View Post
                  Nothing interesting or exciting with this pick...

Broncos -2 (-130) 1*

Swallowed the hook because I see it as a last possession kind of game. Nothing that I have to offer will be any different than what you've heard and read over the past 2 weeks. The coverage this week was exhausting. I will share this for what it's worth...former Redskins tight end, Chris Cooley has quickly become a local sports talk radio favorite. He's a sharp sharp guy who really understands the game. His analysis boils down to Peyton and his ability to read defenses will be able to get plenty of yardage over the middle of the field. Seattle doesn't do anything fancy on defense and without the advantage of incredible noise levels when playing at home, will have a difficult time getting to Peyton and disrupting his timing. Peyton will be able to recognize where their blitzes are coming from and we all know about the weapons he has available. Cooley also thinks that Harvin will not have a big impact on the game and slowing down Beast-mode will be the main focus for Denver. He's calling for a 3 or 4 point Denver win with kickers playing a big role.

Enjoy!!!
                  Another reason not to listen to football heads! Cooley was wrong on every aspect of the matchup. Doesn't mean he's an idiot but means that your opinion is of equal value to the heads. Glad I made mine a really small play.
                  NFL 2014-2015
                  Overall 13-11-1
                  Playoffs

MLB 2014
                  134-99-3 +30.89
                  2* 2-2

Comment

Working...
                  X