NFL wanting Peyton to win it all???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL wanting Peyton to win it all???

Is that really how Roger makes the most money for his not for profit group??

I don't think so. I think there is more to gain if you have Seattle going for the repeat. Turning Russel Wilson in to the 'next' big NFL star I think has more upside to it than some future HOF'er winning another Super Bowl. Look at all the hype Kapernick got in the off season last year....

Like Seattle... This team as an under dog... NO!! In so many ways.

In the Divisional round I read, I believe at Prediction machine, that Denver would not be favored in the super bowl over any of the 4 teams, being NO, Car, SF and Sea. Well Seattle is the best team of those 4 and they are dogs in this game. Purely hype on Manning and the big games he had against a beaten up NE team and going to the wire against an actually pretty unimpressive San Diego team.

Seattle is getting a game changer back for another game with Harvin. Denver has to respect that and put a safety over him, that is going to open more for Lynch as well.

Lynch will be the MVP if you want my prop. +400

I like Seattle and Under 47.5

I would also hold a little dry powder for a half time play. If the refs are going to let Seattle play rough on their pass coverage, there is no way the Bronco receivers will be able to match up with Seattle's secondary. If they are throwing flags, bail on what I've said and hedge your play. Let's hope Monday morning isn't a story about the refs.

Re: NFL wanting Peyton to win it all???

F'in eh brother. Great points and I agree with all you said. Good luck and go Seahawks!

Comment

How 'bout them Seahawks!

Comment

Didn't expect that.

I was going to say that Denver's little receivers wouldn't match up with Seattle's secondary. But then I looked at Decker being 6'3 and Thomas being 6'3 and that that shouldn't matter, but those receivers had to be thinking at some point, it was them or Peyton that was going to take a shot. I bet Thomas is in an ice bath as I type this with all of the touches and hits he took.

Comment

Working...
        X