Home Dogs - Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Dogs - Week 1

Hello, handicapping friends. I will continue to search for the unloved home dogs, as I do every year. Last year was the least amount of plays the system has ever generated. Not sure what was going on last year, but I'll keep grinding. I'm looking for home dogs with 20% or less of the people on their side. These are the ugly ugly dogs.

This week there are six doggies to look at but only one stands out: The Colts.

They Yahoo players are getting a full 5 points with the Colts, but only 20% of players made Indy their pick.

Over at ESPN, the line is only +4.5 but only 16% of players picked the Colts.

Sure, Anthony Richardson has never played two consecutive games without an injury, but this is only game one. He's not hurt yet. Colts + whatever and Colts ML is the plays for me today.

==========

Taking a quick look at the Patriots too. They don't qualify for this system, but not much love for the Patriots.

At Yahoo, the players can get Patriots +4, but only 21% took the bait.

Over at ESPN, they have a slightly different line, but the exact same distribution of picks.

I'm having a harder time talking myself into this one. I do like the Colts today, but I have a hard time going against Philly but the narrative makes sense to me.

Philly lost their offensive coordinator and play caller Shane Steichen to the Colts over the offseason. So, the Philly offense will take a step back this year, and the Colts offense will take a step forward.

Maybe I roll the Colts and Pats into a teaser. Good luck this week.

Thanks Omar

Comment

Love this thread Omar. Hope it brings a shit ton of winners. Starting today!! Good luck, bud!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X