Wk 2 by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wk 2 by the Drop

Boy oh boy do I feel square today. It is what it is.

Cincinnati Bengals -3
    So last week Burrow had 82 yards, 3 first downs and 3 points, The Bengals had only 6 total first downs . How about Lamar you say? against the Texans he had 1 pick, no tds, 2 fumbles and 4 sacks. The Ravens have injury problems at LT and center today. They also lost JK Dobbins.
    Which qb you think will rebound today? Burrow for me.

Tampa Bay Bucs -2.5
    Sucker line of the week. The Bears have lost like 11 straight. now you're asking me to back em on the road? Square me up..

Detroit Lions -5.5
    Another square side. Seattle looked like shit last week but that was last week. Now they are down both starting OTs. I still like this Detroit O Line and running game.

New Orleans Saints -3
    Carolina already had big O line issues and this week they are without both starting guards. Not good for the rookie qb. Never like taking a road favorite in a division game but I think I have to here.

Dallas Cowboys/NY Jets Under 38.5
    Zach Wilson may not drop back 12 times in this one. If he does, he's dead meat. Jets will try to run the ball and keep Wilson out of 3 downs. Two of the best defenses in the league. Points wil be hard to come by.

6 pt teaser
    LV Raiders +13.5
    Titans/Chargers Over 39.5

Bills just lost to the Jets without Arod. Now they are 7.5 favorites If the Raiders can put up 20 points, the Bills will have to score 34 to beat me. The total is 47.
    Both teams missing key guys on defense. Henry should have a big day against a horrible Charger's D and Herbert should do his usual damage..

GL

Well, we're on 1 side together, life. Good luck, bud!!

Comment

Comment

Yikes. 1-4

I’m already loaded up on NO -3. Think I’ll add a little ML parlay with Saints and Steelers

GL

Comment

I have an uncomfortable amount of chips on the Saints. Thomas, Olave, Shaheed !!!

Comment

Shoot some of the brown stuff and you’ll feel very comfortable!!

Comment

Working...
            X