Some stats that I heard this week ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stats that I heard this week ...

Ok fellas. Here is what I heard, maybe you query guys with your big brains can verify or disprove.

* Teams that have scored 3 or less total points in back to back games, over the past 20yrs, are 7-1 ATS the following week. On NE

* Winless road dogs in wk 6 or later, +10 or more, are 26-8 ATS the past 20yrs. On Car

Thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by BT View Post
    Ok fellas. Here is what I heard, maybe you query guys with your big brains can verify or disprove.

* Teams that have scored 3 or less total points in back to back games, over the past 20yrs, are 7-1 ATS the following week. On NE

* Winless road dogs in wk 6 or later, +10 or more, are 26-8 ATS the past 20yrs. On Car

Thanks in advance!!
    just shy of being an idiot and many would say not shy at all lol..little practice you can do this and it's not hard at all..don't mind answering

* the top one I have the same

* bottom one close @ 27-11.. going back to 2003 season on both
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post

just shy of being an idiot and many would say not shy at all lol..little practice you can do this and it's not hard at all..don't mind answering

if you

eliminate covid year

points range 11-24 previous week

​break it down by week 6 is by far the most active which obviously makes sense with winless teams

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Haha. Modesty. I love it. Thanks for the quick reply, bleeker. Nice winning % on both.

Comment

One more stat I just heard

Teams coached by Jim Schwartz, head coach or D coordinator, are 8-3 SU against Shannahan. Didn’t hear the ATS record. On Clev

Comment

Good stuff, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
              One more stat I just heard

Teams coached by Jim Schwartz, head coach or D coordinator, are 8-3 SU against Shannahan. Didn’t hear the ATS record. On Clev
              you can go coach vs coach ..not something I've ever (or very infrequently) used

Comment

How about this Brian SF is 15-0 su and 13-1-1 (13-2 at killersports) ats as a fav since Nov 21 2022, yikes

https://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=team%3...%3E%3D20221121

Comment

^^^ says user not found, but I have auto sign in...

Comment

I'm just gonna play em every week...

Comment

there only ats loss was the lowest halftime score (7) in their previous game

12-0-1 (11.4)

Last edited by bleeker; 10-12-2023, 11:04 PM.

Comment

there only ats loss was the lowest halftime score (7) in their previous game

12-0-1 (11.4)

one other thing worth noting is all 3 totals <= 40 are double digit covers (14.83/gm avg).. this game is the lowest in the sample @ 36

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
                        Last edited by bleeker; 10-13-2023, 12:01 AM.

Comment

you can go coach vs coach ..not something I've ever (or very infrequently) used
                          Yeah, I was just putting it out there, Tom, as an interesting stat. Looks like your Niners stat is no joke though. I grabbed the ugly dog +10 hoping Jim’s Schwartz is just as big as Shanahan’s!! Hoping the d can keep Purdy and Co in check. Lawd knows the Brownies O won’t be a pretty sight!!

Thanks Tom and bleeker. Appreciate the data!!

Comment

"Ugly dog" it is. Heck of a gutsy call, Brian.

Comment

Working...
                            X