Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No love Home Dogs - Week 6

For the full board: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...&week=6&type=s

We have an unusual consensus today. Only 11% of the people at yahoo picked the Browns at home. Perhaps this is why, "The Browns have elevated QB PJ Walker from their practice squad and he will start Sunday against the 49ers. "

Per usual, these are for the brave only.

Next is up is a couple teams that are NOT 20% or below, but they are worth a quick study. I do not dismiss these dogs.

Jets +7 is a bit like the Browns in that injury news makes me shy away. "RT Alijah Vera-Tucker (leg) out for season, Max Mitchell or Billy Turner to replace." The Jets now have one of the worst O-lines in the NFL.

Don't really understand this next one. Why so much love for the Lions on the road?

The Bucs blitz every other play. Goff is worse than most vs. the blitz, so....
    Tampa is off a bye and at home. Before they bye, they won 26-9 at the Saints.
    I will look this up, but I don't think the Lions are great on grass.

Comment

Comment

The big one in the bank, OMAR. Wonder what the moneyline was on the Brownies.

Comment

19,616 people left in the NFL survivor contest at yahoo. None of them picked the Browns this week because that would be crazy.

My book had the Brownies at +390 I think.

Would the Patriots please just bring in Malik Cunningham or Bailey Zappe or someone.

Comment

Working...
          X