Clear All

• Week 7 queries for our brain trust

Thanks.

How'd Skip make out Jim ?

A little PLAYER type in season research which he was the very best at

The last 3 weeks HF's coming off a win are 14-4 ats

season=2023 and HF and p:W and week>2

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

If that previous win was at home, 4-1 ats (if it was an away win 9-3 ats)

season=2023 and HF and week>2 and p:HW (or p:AW)

----------

Unders are hitting to the tune of 62% (36-57-1) as well this year and the books have adjusted accordingly this week. Overs should become a consideration as that number will get closer to 50% in the near future

season=2023 and line<=0?show_games=150

The red part of that query is to force the database to display 150 games, you can use any number there

Also the highest posted total of the week is 1-5 so far and the lowest posted total is 1-5-1 (week 4 had two totals of 38.5 which both went under). Playing the highest and lowest total under is 2-10-1 so far

Comment

Thomas, on the flip side of your first one. Home dogs coming off a win:

KillerSports.com

2-10 ats
      &
      2-10 o/u

I haven't even looked at the games or lines for this week as I'm in one of the worst slides ever. Gonna' be a long hoe to road just to get back to .500...

Comment

haven't found much on Thursday

thursday's

team and previous opponent coming off a scoreless 4th qtr

week 5-8

did it for home and away and interesting the extreme opposite results (kind of like that)
        ..we are home in this one

also the avg line and total pretty much a bullseye

balanced margins on away games

over (non-committal)

Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2023, 01:32 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          haven't found much on Thursday

thursday's

team and previous opponent coming off a scoreless 4th qtr

week 5-8

did it for home and away and interesting the extreme opposite results (kind of like that)
          ..we are home in this one

also the avg line and total pretty much a bullseye

balanced margins on away games

over (non-committal)

off 19 year layoff biggest margin of the 3
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

How about:

Week 7 teams off a bye

Comment

I like that one John but no sure if SF should be laying 7 coming off that loss last week. Purdy didn't look very elite in that one

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
                How about:

Week 7 teams off a bye
                just the over mich

Comment

week = 7 and rest =13 and p:H and po:interceptions <= 1 and po:score at the half <= 20 and season >=2007

p: previous
                  po: previous opponent

16-1 o/u (10.24)

pit over (non-commital)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 10-18-2023, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Hey Glenn not sure why your using rest=13 as that is not a true bye query you would use tp:week+2=t:week which is 19-3 o/u 4 games more than your query

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                      Hey Glenn not sure why your using rest=13 as that is not a true bye query you would use tp:week+2=t:week which is 19-3 o/u 4 games more than your query
                      I think it's meaningful to separate them but agreed that i should clarify that I'm using the most common rest and not the (mostly) shorter ones

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                        I like that one John but no sure if SF should be laying 7 coming off that loss last week. Purdy didn't look very elite in that one
                        Yeah...what's really scary is s&o shows 92% of the $$$ is on SF-7...& the line hasn't budged! Minny +7 may be a "close your eyes, hold your nose & click play"...lol. May also be on Omar's home dog play. We'll see. Gawd...they've only beaten the Panthers & the Bears so far...2 teams with a combined 1 win. They can't rely on a fumble recovery TD like they did last week, but SF's D' is beat up. Minny's offense is just awful.

Ran a quick look at a few things combined from their game last week, only 2 games show up & none on MNF...

KillerSports.com

real barn-burner scores of 9-10 & 0-9...19pts & 9pts...Under by -21 & -30.5

1st-Half scores of 3-0 & 0-0

We all might be asleep by half-time!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post

Yeah...what's really scary is s&o shows 92% of the $$$ is on SF-7...& the line hasn't budged! Minny +7 may be a "close your eyes, hold your nose & click play"...lol. May also be on Omar's home dog play. We'll see. Gawd...they've only beaten the Panthers & the Bears so far...2 teams with a combined 1 win. They can't rely on a fumble recovery TD like they did last week, but SF's D' is beat up. Minny's offense is just awful.

Ran a quick look at a few things combined from their game last week, only 2 games show up & none on MNF...

KillerSports.com

real barn-burner scores of 9-10 & 0-9...19pts & 9pts...Under by -21 & -30.5

1st-Half scores of 3-0 & 0-0

We all might be asleep by half-time!!!
                            impressive on the unders john

Comment

Can't use the "quote" function for some reason.

So this is what I got out of the list you provided bleeker. Thanks.

How about:

Week 7 teams off a bye

Away small favorites of -3 or smaller: 4-1 ATS (Clev)

Away small dogs of +3 or smaller: 2-1 ATS (Pit)

Comment

Working...
                              X