Stinkers Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 7

First and most importantly, I have good news about Skippy. He thought that he as going under the knife on Monday morning for heart blockage. But on Tuesday they told him that they were going to attack the problem with pills. He came home yesterday. Said he's feeling fine. Thanks for the prayers, thoughts, and well wishes. We need him in good form for the NBA season which starts next week. He is one of our top NBA handicappers. Of course he bleeds Green just like me.

///

Wk 1 /// 8-4 +388
    Wk 2 /// 9-2-2 +711
    Wk 3 /// 7-4-2 +298
    Wk 4 /// 3-7-1 -414 (It's a very humbling game we play)
    Wk 5 /// 4-8 -442 (two consecutive ugly weeks)
    Wk 6 /// 4-7 -337 (still in the plus for the year but now three consecutive losing weeks. Need a turnaround this week)

///

Thursday:

Jacksonville +2 -104 (@ NOr)
    Better team getting points. Sure.
    no
    0%
    no
    100.00%

Don't know what's f'ing with me on this site. First I couldn't get the quote function to work. Now When I tried to post I had to answer poll questions to post my thread. What's going on?

Comment

Um, I voted No...

Comment

I concure on the voting system ... the game ? no

Comment

Glad to know we all voted no. Not sure what the question was but "no" is definitely the right answer, right dollars.

///

OK. The Jaguars got us off on the right cleat this week.

///

Sunday:

Detroit +3 -107 (@ Balty)
          Why is Detroit getting points? Talk about disrespected. They are 7-1 SU and ATS their last 8 as road dogs. And they are 13-3 SU and 14-2 ATS their last 16 games overall. Who is better than that?

Buffalo -8' +100 (@ NEn)
          The Buffs struggled through their last two games. They need a get right game. How appropriate that the Patsies come up next. The Patsies who they've won and covered against the last five times they played. Can Billy B and the Pats get beat up again? Just watch.

Washington -3 +101 (@ NYG)
          I don't care if the G men dust off Tom Brady and make him their QB today. They aren't gonna put up 27 points and that's what they'll have to do as Wash is averaging 30 ppg on the road through three games this year.

Indianapolis +3' -114 (vs Cle)
          THe Brownies are coming off three straight home games culminating in the upset of the year over unbeaten and dominant San Francisco. Can you say letdown in Indianapolis? What you can't do against Cleveland is pass. What you can do is run and Indy can run. Run Colts run.

Tampa Bay -2' -111 (vs Atl)
          Tampa has a +12 turnover differential advantage over the broken winged Falcons. That's all you need.

more later

Comment

Have to head out to a party. May not make it back in time for the late afternoon games so here goes:

Azo +10 -112 (@ sea)
            Pit +3' -113 (@ LA Ram)
            KCy -5' -106 (vs LA Ch)

Comment

Have fun Jim, and BOL today

Comment

Comment

let me guess ? another birthday party ? too damn old to have one of those bachelor parties right wait .... I was talking about me .... sorry man !

Comment

Yea, three birthday parties in one. Wasn't here to watch myself lose.

///

Sun day night:

Philly -3 +104 (vs Fins)

Comment

Great win for your Pats, Jim. Congrats!!

Comment

Yea, of course I was on the Beefalos, Brian. But I was at a party and everyone, including me, was paying close attention with their phones as Mac drove down for the winning TD with under two minutes left. We've been waiting for a "Patriot" moment for a long damned time!

///

Monday night:

Minny +7 -119 (vs SFo)
                        Minny has lost four straight straight up and six straight ATS at home. They are catching a rainbow colored San Francisco balloon who had the air taken out last week when they got beat in Cleveland. Perfect timing for a Monday night home crowd hungry for a win.

And I'd like to dispel a bit of recent misinformation. Kirk Cousins has a bad prime time reputation. But since 2020 Minny is 4-2 SU and 5-1 ATS on Monday and Thursday nights. Make that 2-0 SU and 2-0 ATS when playing at home in those years.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Another winner1

Comment

Working...
                              X