No love for the home dogs week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No love for the home dogs week 7

The Browns got it done for us last week. All the consensus numbers are here for week 7: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...&week=7&type=s

Last week, many of us thought the Patriots were going to circle the wagons, try out some other people at QB and maybe come together and pick up a win. Nope. This week, everyone has jumped ship.

After scoring zero points, then 3 points, the Pats exploded for 17 points last week in the loss to the Raiders. New England is 1-5 both SU and ATS this year.

Only 17% of the Yahoo contestants are on the Pats.

Over at espn, only 18% have the Pats +8'

There are a couple more dogs which merit attention, just not under the 20% I'm looking for with my system.

Monday night Vikings are at 22%. This is the spot where people talk about prime time Kirk Cousins.

Maybe I can get 7 by game time?

Colts are at 23%

So much love for the Browns? Gardner Minshew was bad last week vs. Jax. I thought that was his "revenge" game, a time to shine. Nope. He was bad.

Does it matter who is QB for the Browns? Not sure what is going on with Watson. He's been nursing a bruise for 3 weeks. Says he lost his fastball. Practice squad QBs are fine for the Browns because their defense is so good?
    Not so sure about that. Time for Minshew mania.

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X