Week 8 queries for our braintrust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
    Glenn, I'm going out on a limb here. Detroit may crush Vegas tonight, but all the $$$ are on Det- yet the line dropped??? Found this:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u...by 13, 13 & 18
    &
    3-0 ats...19.5, 18 & 22
    &
    3-0 o/u...30, 20 & 19.5

All by margins: s/u, ats & o/u. All were dogs.

Lots of scoring, especially in the 4th-Qtr.

LVR+7
    LVR m/l
    Over 45'
    I like both and yours is amazing on balance,avg margin and that it applies to side and total ! agree that the money flow makes it a good contrarian play on the lar .. like the simplicity of mine and I'm in already lol
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Congrats, Glenn...

That's my problem. I had Det- & Under in a system a few posts back but screwed around & went the other way...f*ck...lol

Comment

round = 4 and H and series game = 4 and F and line >= -160 and streak >=-1

world series
        home
        game 4
        favorite up to 160
        not on a >=2 losing streak

0-7 (-4.29) huge

https://killersports.com/mlb/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

tex +100

Last edited by bleeker; 10-31-2023, 03:25 PM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

was due for a misplaced post

Comment

Working...
          X