• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Queries for our braintrust

You guys are doing great.

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
    You guys are doing great.
    thanks jim
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

p:quarter scores [0] + p:quarter scores [1] + p:quarter scores [2] >= 21 and day = Saturday and week < 18 and site = away and 9 <= wins <= 11 and streak >= -1 and po:interceptions <= 3

rider's no score through 3Q's started me thinking about this..went the other way with teams scoring >= 21 through that period

week <18
      away
      saturday
      >= 21 pts through 3rd quarter
      9-11 wins
      not on a >=2 losing streak
      po:interceptions <=3

18-0 (12.67)

6 plays last 7 years so likely they'll be at least one ..saturday games so only plays would be last few weeks of the season..will check back then

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

We're at the halfway point already in the season & d*mn it goes by quick. I've got to go on a serious run just to get back to .500. Think I'm sitting at 40-60 ats...gawd awful & way-y-y too many plays (again)......my only consolation is that does not include m/l dogs that won s/u.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I questioned this line when it first came out...Atl-4'...and it's tempting to take Minny+ even though Cousins is out for the season. I mean, the Falcons just don't look good & just gave up 4 ptd's to the new dude on the Titans, but I dug this up.

Any NFC team that gave up at least 4 ptd's & are favs between -1.5 to -6.5 vs a non-div opp w/a total less than 42:

KillerSports.com

6-0 ats

vs a conf opp:

KillerSports.com

3-0 ats...by +8, +17 & +12

s/u by: 14, 21 & 17

Falcons-4'

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I questioned this line when it first came out...Atl-4'...and it's tempting to take Minny+ even though Cousins is out for the season. I mean, the Falcons just don't look good & just gave up 4 ptd's to the new dude on the Titans, but I dug this up.

Any NFC team that gave up at least 4 ptd's & are favs between -1.5 to -6.5 vs a non-div opp w/a total less than 42:

KillerSports.com

6-0 ats

vs a conf opp:
          Crap, I didn't know Cousins was out. Took Min on a teaser on Monday.

Comment

Perry, Jaren Hall - a rookie 5th round pick out of BYU will start for Minny while Taylor Heinicke will start for Atlanta. Falcons secondary got torched vs the Titans on Sunday & this is the NFL, so anything can happen.

All I got for TNF is...any home team on short rest w/a total less than 41 off a s/u loss at home in which they scored less than 15pts:

KillerSports.com

0-4 o/u...by margins of -13, -18.5, -15.5 & -9

Under 36' Tenn/Pitt

note: the 2 games between weeks 2 & 12...the home team is 2-0...Pitt-2'?

Comment

Always like to look at these and very rarely do these line up like this

After playing the Cowboys 0-6 ats (on GB)

po:team=Cowboys and season=2023

https://www.gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=po...0season%3D2023

Before playing the Steelers 6-1 ats (on GB)

no:team=Steelers and season=2023

https://www.gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=no...0season%3D2023

Comment

I know the lines & totals are all over the place on this, but any team not favored by -3 or more on short rest, team scored at least 4 td's & the total was less than 39.5 last game:

KillerSports.com

0-5 ats...against Tenn+
                &
                0-5 o/u...under 36'

Comment

Wow Tom, that one works out great!

I like Rider's 0-5 also...

Comment

Good start Rider

Comment

it's a game of inches John lol. Thanks

1a.jpg

Comment

Thanks guys. Glad both hit. Titans have a for real gunslinger in Levis. Looking forward to his future. When Pitt got hit with D' holding on 4th down on that last drive, I was like..."f*ck, here we go...gonna' lose on a last sec TD...whew"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't like these international games but we do turn our clocks back Sat night. Have no clue about Mia vs KC, but I found this: Any conf team vs the Chiefs off a s/u loss as a road fav in which KC scored less than 10pts & more turnovers:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u...all 3 were dogs...very close games s/u by 3, 4 & 6
                        &
                        3-0 ats
                        &
                        0-3 o/u

leans on: Mia+1' on the m/l & Under 50'

BOL if you play this game early Sun morn!!!

Weird...KC has 75% of the bets & 90% of the $$$
                        Last edited by Riderx; 11-03-2023, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Got anything for when team fires a coach the week before and how they perform against the spread the first game with their interim coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                            Thanks guys. Glad both hit. Titans have a for real gunslinger in Levis. Looking forward to his future. When Pitt got hit with D' holding on 4th down on that last drive, I was like..."f*ck, here we go...gonna' lose on a last sec TD...whew"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't like these international games but we do turn our clocks back Sat night. Have no clue about Mia vs KC, but I found this: Any conf team vs the Chiefs off a s/u loss as a road fav in which KC scored less than 10pts & more turnovers:

KillerSports.com

3-0 s/u...all 3 were dogs...very close games s/u by 3, 4 & 6
                            &
                            3-0 ats
                            &
                            0-3 o/u

leans on: Mia+1' on the m/l & Under 50'

BOL if you play this game early Sun morn!!!

Weird...KC has 75% of the bets & 90% of the $$$
                            Give my Fish a chance, x!! I bet KC last Sunday but I see a lot of support for Miami now. 36 hours to make a call!!

Comment

d, don't know if this is correct but it's what the d'b shows, these are home favs w/a new coach:

KillerSports.com

the favs of less than -3 are 0-2 s/u & 0-2 o/u

D. Jones is back for the Giants & that new guy is playing for the Raiders

Brian, I do give Mia a chance, those teams are 3-0 s/u (Mia) plus I don't like playing on a team (KC) that has 90% of the $$$. I forgot where they're playin'...Frankfurt?...Hamburg?...Cheezburg?...dam n, now I'm hungry for some snitzel, fried potatoes & beer...

St. Pauli Girl?...Becks?...

Comment

Working...
                              X