Week 9 Queries for our braintrust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    team time zone = P and o:team time zone = E and A and day = Monday and 14>=week>=5 and line <=5 and total <=46

monday
    pacific tzt (away)
    o: eastern tzt
    week 5-14
    dog <=5 or favorite
    total <=46

o: opponent
    tzt .. time zone team

12-0 (16.54)

hasn't happened in 9 years ..2 and 3 back were also big gaps but avg cover in those was almost 30 pts..side and total right around the mean

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?_...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

lac -3

team time zone=P and (o:team time zone=E or o:team time zone=M) and A and day=Monday and line<5 and total>35 and streak!=-2 and date>19951101
    18-4-0 (13.14, 81.8%)
    19-0-3 (11.61, 100.0%) avg line: -1.5 +6: 22-0-0 (100.0%) -6: 14-7-1 (66.7%) +10: 22-0-0 (100.0%) -10: 10-11-1 (47.6%)
    9-13-0 (-2.09, 40.9%) avg total: 44.1

Comment

nice addition rolltide ..was thinking central time zone might possibly yield some good results with a few parameters added
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

nice addition rolltide ..was thinking central time zone might possibly yield some good results with a few parameters added
        mountain time zone ..sorry

I actually was thinking central
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

day =Monday and team time zone =P and o:team time zone!=P and A and week >=5 and not streak =-1

monday
          pacific tz playing out of tz
          not on a 1 gm losing streak
          week >=5

33-11

lac

Comment

day =Monday and team time zone =P and o:team time zone!=P and A and week >=5 and not streak =-1

monday
            pacific tz playing out of tz
            not on a 1 gm losing streak
            week >=5

33-11

lac
            to be fair opp time zone doesn't mean much in this

Comment

Working...
            X