Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Playoff Weather.

HOU @ BAL -

Cold and breezy. Temp in the upper 20s with a 15mph sustained wind, gusting to around 30mph. That's not going to impact every play, but it's not ideal, and it puts the feels-like temperature around 10 degrees.

GBP @ SFO -

There will be a few rounds of rain moving through SF this weekend, but it's impossible to time them out this far in advance. I'll just leave this game at "a chance for some rain", and try to pinpoint it closer to gameday.

TB @ DET. Dome.

KCC @ BUF -

Cold with a bit of a breeze. The temperature should be around 20 degrees, with a 10-15mph sustained wind gusting around 20mph. That puts the feels-like temp here around or even below zero. I would say these conditions are fairly close to what we saw in Buffalo for the Wild Card round, which would best be summed up as "manageable".

Thanks !!!

Comment

Good stuff, Game. Appreciate the advanced look!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post

No problem. I was inspired by the reporter who asked the Tampa Bay coach about playing in the cold weather in Detroit

Comment

Yeah, that dome weather can be tricky! Especially in a cold weather town!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post

No problem. I was inspired by the reporter who asked the Tampa Bay coach about playing in the cold weather in Detroit
            Yeah...I saw that...some funny sh*t...

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post

ditto

Comment

For those who like pretty colors...lol:

NFLWeather

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post

Don't forget to factor in the wind...

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post

Don't forget to factor in the wind...
                    All the fans on one side of the stadium are going to blow every time Baker attempts a pass...

Comment

Working...
                    X