Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Sunday

9-5 +10.6

Chargers+2 x3.... Going back to last year and this year Steelers have played the last six out of seven regular season games on the road , that's pretty amazing to me, maybe not be comfortable today? Their last home game was December 23rd 2023... I really like Dobbins to have a big game....

Eagles+3 -120 x3....Since 2018, the Saints have been more consistently a road team vs. home team.

They are 22-31 ATS at home and 33-19-1 ATS away from home (road/neutral) – the best road team ATS in the NFL and the 4th-worst home team..... After whipping the close local rival in Dallas I expect a whole bunch of headline reading this week and being at home look for them to relax somewhat, the eagles lost of them last year, when they was collapsing, if the eagles don't get this game I look for a repeat of the 2023 season where they gave up, I think they know this... This game means a lot more to the eagles...

Comment

It's Snowing in Dallas!

Dallas +1 x5.....

Comment

2nd half

Dallas-1 x3.... Baltimore has been out scored in both games this year in the second half... Not over till Jerry Jones cries...

Comment

Comment

KC-3 -115 X3....2-1 KC? Nah....

Comment

Working...
            X