NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

Just 4 short days till the NFL regular season kicks off...I sent out my first play for week 1 last Sunday and have just sent out 3 more this morning, including my $500 NFL Play of the Week for week 1. My plays will again be available for purchase, this season's price is just $300 for every play I make during the 2014 regular season. In 2013 I finished with a 87-63 regular season record with a profit of $5,320! That profit is based on my own wager amounts which vary from $300-$500 on normal weekly plays, with $600 on GOM plays and $700 or $800 on my NFL GOY. TheGame made a paypal purchase page for me this year to make the purchasing process easier. Here is a link to that page where you will find my bio with all my previous NFL records and several payment options. Take the time to read what I wrote there, I put a lot of thought into it. If you are interested in my plays, click on the appropriate purchase buttong for the duration you desire and you will be re-directed to paypal. If you would like your plays sent to a different e-mail from the one assoc. with your paypal account please let me know with a message on the purchase note. Thanks for your time, and good luck to all this NFL season.

I have a total of 5 plays going Sunday (my $500 NFL GOW + a pair of $400 plays) and 1 more for Monday night. You can get all 6 plays today by simply paying $35 for a 1 day pass! Click the link below...

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp play for week 1
    $300 Seattle -5 I will start by saying I am very optimistic as a Packers' fan about the upcoming season. I think they have vastly improved their defense and are definitely serious Super Bowl contenders. The loss of BJ Raji is certainly a blow to the run defense, a run D that has ranked among the worst in the NFL for each of the last 4 years. Since the Pack last won the Super Bowl I have always thought they needed to upgrade their physicality, we always seem to be pushed around when we play physical running teams and Seattle is the epitome of a physical running team. Matter of fact, the Packers are 1-8 SU and 0-8-1 ATS the last 3 years when facing what I considered at the time to be physical running teams. Basically the teams I am talking about are Seattle, San Francisco and the 2012 NY Giants. I think as the season goes along the Packers defense will get better, facing this Seattle team to open the season is a bit much to ask of them this early in the season. Seattle's 17-1 record at home the last 2 seasons (14-4 ATS) does nothing to inspire my confidence in Green Bay's chances here either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the NFL and the opening day crowd will certainly be a loud one that will hinder Aaron Rodgers ability to change plays at the line of scrimmage. Seattle also matches up against the Packers' talented group of WR's better than any team in the NFL, Seattle's secondary is in my opinion hands down the best unit in the league. I expect a closely contested game that Seattle wins by around 7-10 points.
    ​$WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: NFL Plays Week 1

best of luck this season

Comment

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play Added

Added Seattle
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

JJ Have another great season. Great write up.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Just wanted to point something out here, if anyone wants all my week 1 plays all they have to pay for is a 1 day pass for $35. By buying them early in the week you also get the added advantage of getting them as soon as I bet them. In the case of week 1's plays I already have wagered on 5 plays, 2 others I am waiting for better lines later in the week. No need to wait till Sunday to get my week 1 plays, beat the line moves and get 'em now

Comment

Good luck this season

Comment

to your continued success in the NFL JJ! Good luck and kick ass this year!
              "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Comment

It is also worth mentioning that the Packers starting center will be making his 1st NFL start. Center is a vastly under-looked position when handicapping the NFL. Anytime a team is missing their starting center my ears prick up and I take notice. In that loud atmosphere his in-experience may certainly cause him some some problems with getting the proper line blocking calls to his linemates, early in the game Aaron could be under heavy pressure and the snap exchange could be an issue as well till he settles in.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                    It is also worth mentioning that the Packers starting center will be making his 1st NFL start. Center is a vastly under-looked position when handicapping the NFL. Anytime a team is missing their starting center my ears prick up and I take notice. In that loud atmosphere his in-experience may certainly cause him some some problems with getting the proper line blocking calls to his linemates, early in the game Aaron could be under heavy pressure and the snap exchange could be an issue as well till he settles in.
                    GREAT point. Love reading your thoughts and analysis on games. Best of luck this season

Comment

Good Luck this season JJ

Comment

Good luck this year JJ

Comment

Just wanted to point something out here, if anyone wants all my week 1 plays all they have to pay for is a 1 day pass for $35. By buying them early in the week you also get the added advantage of getting them as soon as I bet them. In the case of week 1's plays I already have wagered on 5 plays, 2 others I am waiting for better lines later in the week. No need to wait till Sunday to get my week 1 plays, beat the line moves and get 'em now
                          Bump reminder, $35 for every NFL play this week

Comment

good luck with the Hawks. They're a solid bet tonight and definitely the deserved favorite to repeat as Champions.

Comment

Just 4 short days till the NFL regular season kicks off...I sent out my first play for week 1 last Sunday and have just sent out 3 more this morning, including my $500 NFL Play of the Week for week 1. My plays will again be available for purchase, this season's price is just $300 for every play I make during the 2014 regular season. In 2013 I finished with a 87-63 regular season record with a profit of $5,320! That profit is based on my own wager amounts which vary from $300-$500 on normal weekly plays, with $600 on GOM plays and $700 or $800 on my NFL GOY. TheGame made a paypal purchase page for me this year to make the purchasing process easier. Here is a link to that page where you will find my bio with all my previous NFL records and several payment options. Take the time to read what I wrote there, I put a lot of thought into it. If you are interested in my plays, click on the appropriate purchase buttong for the duration you desire and you will be re-directed to paypal. If you would like your plays sent to a different e-mail from the one assoc. with your paypal account please let me know with a message on the purchase note. Thanks for your time, and good luck to all this NFL season.

http://customcappers.com/jj/

Comp play for week 1
                              $300 Seattle -5 I will start by saying I am very optimistic as a Packers' fan about the upcoming season. I think they have vastly improved their defense and are definitely serious Super Bowl contenders. The loss of BJ Raji is certainly a blow to the run defense, a run D that has ranked among the worst in the NFL for each of the last 4 years. Since the Pack last won the Super Bowl I have always thought they needed to upgrade their physicality, we always seem to be pushed around when we play physical running teams and Seattle is the epitome of a physical running team. Matter of fact, the Packers are 1-8 SU and 0-8-1 ATS the last 3 years when facing what I considered at the time to be physical running teams. Basically the teams I am talking about are Seattle, San Francisco and the 2012 NY Giants. I think as the season goes along the Packers defense will get better, facing this Seattle team to open the season is a bit much to ask of them this early in the season. Seattle's 17-1 record at home the last 2 seasons (14-4 ATS) does nothing to inspire my confidence in Green Bay's chances here either. They have the biggest home field advantage in the NFL and the opening day crowd will certainly be a loud one that will hinder Aaron Rodgers ability to change plays at the line of scrimmage. Seattle also matches up against the Packers' talented group of WR's better than any team in the NFL, Seattle's secondary is in my opinion hands down the best unit in the league. I expect a closely contested game that Seattle wins by around 7-10 points.

A nice record.

I like the over in this one. Rodgers is the best in the NFL at QB. Rule changes give offense more of an advantage. Seahawks can score as well. Packer defense could cause turnovers with Mathews and Peppers coming off the ends.

Good Luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X