No announcement yet.

NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL Plays Week 1 - Comp Play WINNER!

Well that was certainly a lot easier than I expected or even hoped for that matter. The Packers' run defense was a huge disappointment.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

like Phil Rizzuto used to say can of corn

Comment

Nice way to start the season, good job.

Comment

No doubt on this one JJ.
          Good hit

Comment

NICE way to start JJ

Comment

Added 2 more plays today, Sunday card is final with 5 plays, plus I also have a $300 play on Monday.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Nice way to kick off the season.

Comment

These were my plays today...

Sunday September 7th, 2014
                  $300 Atlanta +3 $WINNER$ (+300)

$300 Baltimore (PK) -125 ​LOSER (-375)

$500 Tennessee +4.5 NFL Play of the Week Basically why I like this game is Kansas City got hot last year playing bad teams and I expect them to take a HUGE step back to the pack this season. They won their first 9 games last year, but only 1 of those wins came against someone that finished above .500 for the 2013 season. They beat the Titans in that hot early run, so the Titans have revenge. I remember that game distinctly last year, the Chiefs recovered a fumble in the end zone less than 5 minutes into the game, and that 1 play was basically what won them the game. The game was basically a toss up statistically,and Jake Locker didn't even play that game! He brings something to this offense that Fitzpatrick obviously does not. This line is begging for Chiefs money, Arrowhead has a reputation with fans as one of the toughest venues in the NFL, so why are the Chiefs (who won 11 games in 2013) such a small home favorite against a Titans team (won only 7 games in 2013) that they beat on the road last year by 9 points? Despite the reputation of Arrowhead, the Chiefs are just 2-11 ATS the last 13 times they have been favored at home. Coach Andy Reid also has a sketchy past going back to his Philadelphia days with a 5-15-1 ATS record as a home favorite. Matter of fact in his last 2 seasons coaching in the NFL his teams are 2-13-1 ATS in all home games! This play also fits an easy system to find in week 1 games...Week 1 games where the line is 6 or less, Play ON any team that won less than 8 games the year before when they play against a team that won at least 11 games. Those small dogs/favs are 17-3 ATS the last 11 years. $WINNER$ (+500)

$400 Miami +4.5 $WINNER$ (+400)

$400 Tampa Bay +1 LOSER (-440)

Comment

Nice job.
                    Go Bucs

Comment

Here were my 2 plays for MNF...

$300 N.Y.Giants +6 LOSER (-330)

$300 San Diego/Arizona under 47 $WINNER$ (+300)

​5-3 for week 1 NFL (+$655)

Comment

Great start JJ!
                        A man's gotta make at least one bet a day, else he could be walking around lucky and never know it.

Comment

Working...
                        X