Thursday Night NFL total

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night NFL total

Really liking the over in tonight's game. I played over 43.5 on Monday morning. It has gone up to 44 and 44.5 in most places. I will play again tonight up to 45 with my local book. This is not your typical Steelers/Ravens defenses. Both are hurting from age and new starters. The Steelers have not been able to stop the hurry up offense either in preseason (see Eagles game in week 2) or in the second half against a poor Cleveland offense missing many key players. Cleveland scored on four straight second half drives after coming out in the no huddle. The Steelers defense could not stop the run or the pass and often looked confused and not properly set up. Their D line and secondary are both weak spots. I believe you will see both teams running a no huddle hurry up offense and would be surprised if both teams did not hit 24 points. Again this does not seem like the typical Pittsburgh/Baltimore smash mouth game played in the teens that we are accustomed to watching. Both teams will move the ball tonight. I'm just hoping they end in TD's not FG's or TO's. Cincy averaged 5.9 yards a play against this Baltimore D in week 1 but ended up kicking 5 first half FG's. I think Big Ben converts a few more into 7 instead of 3 this week.

Re: Thursday Night NFL total

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Good luck

Comment

best of luck. I like it on paper - neither defense looked good last week.

Comment

Like your analysis.
          Money won is twice as nice as money earned
          Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Good luck zack

Comment

Working...
            X