Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 9-21 late plays

Carolina -3
    Big play of the day on Carolina in the night game. Carolina should be fired up for a Sunday night home game against Pittsbugh. I thought this line would easily be Carolina -6 and feel I am getting great value here. This is not the Steeler team most are used to seeing. Their d has slipped considerable over the last two years and is simply awful this year. The can not get any pressure on the QB and have yet to get a TO this year which has been a trend the last two years. They have been awful against the run the last two years. Cam Newton is back for his second game and appears healthy again. He should give this d a ton of trouble tonight. Steelers offense has gone six consecutive quarters without scoring a TD. Highly likely they will be missing starting LG, Ramon Foster tonight. Give me the much better d tonight at home on national tv. Likely will be making a small play on over tonight as I see a 31-17 type game.

small play on San Fran -3.

Re: Sunday 9-21 late plays

with the big play, I'm on the other side, one of us will win.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
      5* 6-8
      15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
      10* GOY 1-0
      5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
      5* 18-12

Comment

Tonight.
        Vincent

Comment

Still not sure about the total tonight. Much like the Steelers/Ravens game, Pittsburgh may try to slow down the game on offense to keep their D off the field. If they go down early they will definitely move to a hurry-up offense. I noticed the services are heavy on Pittsburgh and many respected cappers on this forum are also on Pittsburgh. I just like what I feel is the better team here only laying 3 at home. Carolina has won 13 of their last 14 regular season games including 8 in a row at home by an average of 16.5 points. Pittsburgh should get better probably starting as early as next week at home against Tampa. The problem is their defense just has not jelled with a blend of many older players (CB Ike Taylor, DE Brent Keisel and S Troy Polamalu) combined with many very young players (LB's Jarvis Jones and Ryan Shazeir and DL Tuitt). They look hopeless against hurry-up offenses and can not stop the run giving up almost 174 rushing ypg this year. If that is not bad enough the CB's Taylor and Cortez Allen (two of the lowest rated CB's in the NFL) can not cover anyone and are penalty prone. The only things that keep this from an absolute hammer time play for me is that the Steelers have had ten days to prepare and the strong public sentiment on Carolina.

Comment

Working...
          X