Thomas +149
    rolltide -150
    retired ref -185
    Bigtiger -200
    *dollars -215
    regular guy -615
    Puckluck -906

*-used double play for the week

Post turkey hangover 2-3 Saturday with Dave getting an easy winner with the Rangers on the puckline +1.5 -175 in their outright victory in Boston, 5-2, and I I cashed an NCAA ticket with Holy Cross at even money as the hosts smacked Brown by a 5-1 count

It's rare but today you have a Saturday card that is shorter than a Friday card. Still lots to choose from in the pro and collegiate ranks. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. No live betting at this juncture, sorry. You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

#60 Predators +1.5 puck line -135 (Caesars Will. Hill)
    gL2all !
    kick your site today

Comment

Stars -182

Comment

Boston U ml +170
        Red Wings reg -115

Comment

Does anyone besides myself play or look at the Live lines at the end of the 2nd period?
          Noticed a change from the norm... say the total is 2 at the end of the 2nd period, usually they would throw out 4.5 w/juice on under or 3.5 w/juice on over. Last couple days I would see a 4 with close to even juice. I think it's dumb that they would want more pushes...

Comment

Providence -2.5 -105
            Boston University +170

Comment

1stp Calgary -.5 +153

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                Does anyone besides myself play or look at the Live lines at the end of the 2nd period?
                Noticed a change from the norm... say the total is 2 at the end of the 2nd period, usually they would throw out 4.5 w/juice on under or 3.5 w/juice on over. Last couple days I would see a 4 with close to even juice. I think it's dumb that they would want more pushes...
                Haven't noticed Perry will keep an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post

Haven't noticed Perry will keep an eye on it.
                  Well, of course today it went back to normal. Maybe someone was testing to see what kind of action it would bring but I didn't play any of them. Today I played 2 Live bets.

Comment

Working...
                  X