*Thomas +204
    Bigtiger -200
    rolltide -460
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    dollars -1018
    Puckluck -1407

*-used double play for the week

5-1 day yesterday, with John, Tide, myself, Perry and Tom splitting his double play, being the five trips to the winners circle. Nice job and good luck tonight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. No live betting at this juncture, sorry. You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Islanders -132

Comment

GS UNDER -47.5 -105

Good luck guys!

Comment

NY -130

and u5.5 -137

Thanks Puck!

Comment

stars 1P -0.5 +100

Comment

Had the o5.5 on the Bos game circled but didn't play it...

Comment

1stp TB -1 +324

Comment

Working...
              X