Thomas +4
    Bigtiger -200
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    rolltide -793
    *dollars -955
    Puckluck -1182

*-used double play for the week

4-0 sweep last night guys, nice job! John is the first capper to hit 4 digit winnings this season, scoring with the Panthers over the Jets in Winnipeg and Perry had a no sweat UNDER 6.5 (5) with the Oilers and Canucks in Vancouver. In NCAA action, Tide easily hit the total at the XL Center in Hartford with red hot Merrimack (a loser on this night) and UConn staying UNDER 6.5 (5) while I grabbed a nice dog with BU +220 at the Mullins Center; as mentioned yesterday, UMass doesn't match up well with the the Terriers and in tandem, it was also a big letdown spot for the Minutemen after their weekend sweep of Northeastern.

Good luck tonight!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Flames -190

Comment

awesome job with the Terriers

Sharks +188 fanduel

Comment

20 1stp Toronto -1 +257

Thanks Brock

Comment

Good job John!

I don't like what's on the table tonight... no play.

Comment

Thanks Tide. Perry right now I'm with you, nothing jumps out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
              Thanks Tide. Perry right now I'm with you, nothing jumps out tonight.
              Maybe something Live later...

Comment

Perry at 1-0 Colorado I was about to pull the trigger on Boston and it didn't. Were playing real well at time. I missed the train.

Comment

Originally posted by Puckluck View Post
                  Perry at 1-0 Colorado I was about to pull the trigger on Boston and it didn't. Were playing real well at time. I missed the train.
                  The train is gone. lol

But I'm getting this...

Bos/Col u6.5 -135 at the start of the 3rd p

Comment

Oh fuck me... 3-3 with 0.37 left

Maybe it was good you missed the train as we go to OT

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                      Oh fuck me... 3-3 with 0.37 left

Maybe it was good you missed the train as we go to OT
                      Yep, I got lucky and you were unlucky for sure. I went to bed and glad I didn't see it unfold.

Comment

Working...
                      X