Thomas -96
    Bigtiger -200
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    rolltide -705
    *dollars -990
    Puckluck -1082

*-used double play for the week

More John more of the time with the Ducks -130 escaping Montreal with a 5-4 win, I had the Blues -132 in their easy win at home vs. the Flames 5-1 and Perry gets our first live bet win as he jumped in before the start of the 3rd period with the Canucks/Jets UNDER 6.5 -125 (6).

Friday brings 5 NHL games and plenty of NCAA pucks as well. Good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

Should have 2 NCAA plays. Waiting on a few things. First one is:

Lowell +120 (Draft Kings)

Good luck!

Comment

Wild -115

Comment

UML/Northeastern o3.5 -130
        North Dakota ML +195

both BAS

Comment

My goodness Tide I need to add a third play. Not just because it's 3.5, but that game may go OVER in the first period unless Lowell is a no show and I'm not counting on that, see above.

11 goals total scored in the last 5 regular season games at the Mullins Center between PC/UMass including 1-0 earlier this season. The contrarian would go OVER (the playoff game in Amherst last season was 5-2), I'll be the sucker and follow the numbers. Matt Murray and Jaxson Stauber please show up.

Providence/Massachusetts UNDER 5.5 -125 (Draft Kings)

Again, good luck everyone.

Comment

Yeah just can't see northeastern stopping pucks without Levi. From a podcast I heard he is already in Switzerland with Canada while the US players (bc, minn, Harvard, etc) will play tonight then head to camps tomorrow. So I assume Power is out fr UM but the other big guns will play tonight.

A 3.5 line without Levi is nuts

Comment

GS O30.5 -17

Boston 1stp -.5 +113

Comment

Live at the start of the 3rd P Col/Chi u4.5 -155

Comment

Working...
                X