Bigtiger -200
    *Thomas -313
    retired ref -560
    regular guy -615
    *rolltide -640
    *Puckluck -862 (W5)
    *dollars -1145

*-used double play for the week

John won his 7th in a row as the Wild won in Gotham over the Rangers 3-2, I hit my double play with Lowell +120 nipping Northeastern 2-1 in Boston and Providence at UMass never threatening a high scoring affair, UNDER 5.5 -125 (3) in Amherst and Tide split his double play, winning with big home dog North Dakota +195 but losing the mystery total of the week, which I still can't see how it lost, which was the Lowell at Northeastern game above, OVER 3.5 (3). Baffling, but not to the linemaker.

In the pro ranks, only the Kraken/Islanders game looks like a victim of the major northeast storm. All day hockey, enjoy and good luck!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    We'll be taking the same approach to this season as last. You will post the line you got when you post your play. You will be able to play one play per day from the moneyline, puckline or total including period totals, the grand salami, anything I can find in the box score. Live betting is now permitted. You can select NCAA hockey since we don't have a dedicated college hockey POD.

All season long, including this week, you are allowed two picks on one day of the week, your choice which day, our "double play" feature returns by popular demand. Our week runs from Monday to Sunday. I will keep standings as I have in the past. Can this method be modified? Sure, we might throw some twists in, but with my limited time, this is the direction I'd like to head now. But I'm open to suggestions, so speak up if there is something you'd like to see here.

North Dakota ml +195 bas

Comment

Kings -167

Comment

I was +800 a while ago now -300+ wtf is going on lol

Buffalo +108

Thanks Brock

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          I was +800 a while ago now -300+ wtf is going on lol

Buffalo +108

Thanks Brock